- Decent salary and pension
- Great location
- Davy does not pay overtime and you are expected to do unpaid overtime so you can get a bonus at the end of the year, which is not really what a bonus is. I was told this by people from various parts of the company including management.
- Was told it was a client services role when in reality it is printing packs for financial advisers and doing admin and general assistant type tasks, such as making sure they have what they need for their meetings. That is not a client based role.
- No structure
- Lack of training
- Extremely rude people that can come off as passive aggressive
- Be a sheep or be gone. Davy does not like diversity, personality or anything that makes you stand out, speak up and you will get fired.
This is the worst place I have ever worked.
My advice would be, do not expect people to put blood sweat and free working hours into your business if it is not a comfortable environment.
Change the title of the client services team to EA (executive assistant ) as that is more accurate and would save you a lot of time when looking for people to hire and set realistic expectations.