Listen to needs
Welcome into old staff not control leave them out of the banter
No relationship at work
It would depend on the reason and why and against my better judgement I would look at it from there perspective and then support them in their decision.
Full time positions
Ask them are they sure if they want leave look at the pros and cons of leaving and would they come back if it didnt work out if a position came up.
- What should you wear to an interview at Debenhams?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Debenhams?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Debenhams?2 people answered
- I just want to know if you accept work experience for lcvp (around 5 days at least)2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Debenhams? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Debenhams?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Debenhams? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is Debenhams sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Debenhams?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Debenhams?One person answered