Debenhams
Debenhams Employee Review

My time at this work place

2 March 2020
My time at this work place was very good the staff were very friendly and welcoming me into there team. My big tip is when working in any job when it is quite and you find that you have less things to do is to keep urself looking busy and not to stand around doing nothing. If you see anyone ask do they want help with anything.
25 June 2020
Same roleSame location
I really enjoyed work at Debenhams
Brilliant company to work for. I loved working there. Staff are lovely and everyone is very friendly

I was on a 12 hour contract but I done a lot of overtime

It was the best job I’ve ever had and I got great Customer Service & Retail experience from DEBENHAMS
18 June 2020
It was a fun and entertaining experience, the people are great to work with and I felt very comfortable working with them. The supervisors and managers were great and great help.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
4 May 2017
Same location
Whilst working in Debenhams I learned a lot about the retail trade, assessing customer's budgets and encouraging their interest in the products I was selling. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet all day and the most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job was when I made a sale. The workplace culture was pleasant and I enjoyed the interaction with other staff members. A typical day @ work was from 9.00 to 5pm.

What I learned from this experience is that I very much enjoy with people and also the challenge of retail sales. The management were very helpful.
Pros
working in a pleasant environment
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.