Debenhams Employee Reviews in Newbridge, County Kildare
Newbridge, County Kildare6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,532 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
i found it very enjoyable and wecloming from the second i walked in the door, work was good with good hours the employees there made my week very easy and went by very quick, they also explained to me what the working life was like
I did a one week work experience with Debenhams in Whitewater, Newbridge. I worked independently most of the time and was asked to do different tasks from time to time. I developed my organisation skills, time management skills and communication skills as I did my work experiemce.The staff that worked there were very friendly and always helped me with any task I found difficult. There wasn't any difficult parts to the job as I was only doing small tasks. The most enjoyable part was being able to reduce the work load on the staff, it was a stressful week as they were preparing for stock take.
Being allowed to work independently.
Having to leave one task to attend the dressing rooms constantly.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,532 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Debenhams
- What would you suggest Debenhams management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Debenhams?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Debenhams?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Debenhams?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Debenhams?2 people answered
- I just want to know if you accept work experience for lcvp (around 5 days at least)2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Debenhams? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Debenhams? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is Debenhams sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Debenhams?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Debenhams Reviews by Location