Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Reviews in Newbridge, County Kildare

Newbridge, County Kildare6 reviews
i found it very enjoyable and wecloming from the second i walked in the door, work was good with good hours the employees there made my week very easy and went by very quick, they also explained to me what the working life was like
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
working hours
i enjoyed my time at Debenhams.The people i worked with allowed me to gain knowledge of the retail environment. The training was excellent and allowed me to get to know my colleagues more also.
I loved my work with debenhams i learned so much and the staff are amazing i highly recommend debenhams as an amazing store and amazing staff and would work there again.
I did a one week work experience with Debenhams in Whitewater, Newbridge. I worked independently most of the time and was asked to do different tasks from time to time. I developed my organisation skills, time management skills and communication skills as I did my work experiemce.The staff that worked there were very friendly and always helped me with any task I found difficult. There wasn't any difficult parts to the job as I was only doing small tasks. The most enjoyable part was being able to reduce the work load on the staff, it was a stressful week as they were preparing for stock take.
Pros
Being allowed to work independently.
Cons
Having to leave one task to attend the dressing rooms constantly.
I was there for work experience and I loved it. everyone was friendly and welcoming. I would go back there in a heartbeat.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
Was very well structured and organised place to work.I worked here for the christmas period so i was extremely busy all the time work flew in, clientelle were also nice
Pros
Professional management
Cons
Monthly pay