Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin

Tallaght, County Dublin3 reviews
It was a fun and entertaining experience, the people are great to work with and I felt very comfortable working with them. The supervisors and managers were great and great help.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
I was bullied, the staff were rude, the manager was unorganised, she was very bad at her job. They always looks for an excuse to get rid of me, I never felt comfortable working in debenhams and I would never recommend anyone to work there
Pros
I had many responsibilities as a retail assistant tills, dressing rooms, departments, helping customers, and much more.
I have 31 years experience in retail so I learned many skills,

Customer Services, Stock- taking, Cash handling, Credit Cards, Management of staff and different type of departments from fashion to accessories, Ticketing, and many other retail skills. During my time with Roche's Stores before Debenhams took over the store myself and two other staff members managed a department for Punt Roma a Spanish company.

Debenhams work in a professional manner. The management I worked with where very approachable.

I worked with a lovely set of co-workers, they went the extra mile for the customer and for their fellow worker.

The work could get hard sometimes because there was a changeover from Roche's store so it took a long adjustment period.

The customer's where the most enjoyable part of the job. I loved helping them and mostly the elderly they would come in just to have a chat or where lonely. I loved helping people choose their clothes because some people are quite shy when they go shopping.
Pros
Free lunches only when you worked overtime on Sunday
Cons
Not enough overtime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Debenhams?