Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate8 reviews
Ireland8 reviews
It was a fun and entertaining experience, the people are great to work with and I felt very comfortable working with them. The supervisors and managers were great and great help.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
I really enjoyed work at Debenhams
Brilliant company to work for. I loved working there. Staff are lovely and everyone is very friendly

I was on a 12 hour contract but I done a lot of overtime

It was the best job I’ve ever had and I got great Customer Service & Retail experience from DEBENHAMS
My time at this work place was very good the staff were very friendly and welcoming me into there team. My big tip is when working in any job when it is quite and you find that you have less things to do is to keep urself looking busy and not to stand around doing nothing. If you see anyone ask do they want help with anything.
A typical day would include taking new orders onto the shelves and organising them in order of size. I would also have to supervise the changing rooms.
Nice and helpful staff, work is relatively straight forward yet keeps you on your feet.

Overall an enjoyable job as I get to see the new fashions and styles and also channel my creativity when making new clothes displays.
Pros
Discounts on lunches
Cons
Sometimes boring
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the staff and management, the inhouse training is excellent and its a very welcoming environment, working to the best of your ability is expected but any errors a staff member makes are calmly discussed.
Pros
Discounts at Christmas and offers through the store are of benefit
Cons
Early hours
Got treated like one of their own, all very kind people and fun to work with, good teamwork and communication skills in the workplacement. treats customers with a lot of respect
Pros
discount after working there for 3 months
Cons
long breaks
I did different things everyday, this was actually as a work experience in fourth year and i really enjoyed it, I would recommend this to everyone looking for a job
Taking turns with co-workers in the changing rooms. Organising the stock on the shop floor by sizes, brands and colours so they are eye catching. Co-workers were very kind. Meet loads of new people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Debenhams?