Debenhams Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant in Tralee, County Kerry
Sales Assistant2 reviews
Tralee, County Kerry2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,529 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Learned a lot about customer service, merchandising and presentation standards. Made a lot of good friends and colleagues over the time i spent there. Management were fair enough but the hours were not great. Christmas was obviously the busiest time to work there and there would be no work life balance and crazy hours. Holidays and entitlements were fair enough and the discount was very handy at times. Overall i enjoyed the time i spent there.
work life balance not great
I enjoyed working in Debenhams. All fellow staff members were very helpful and nice. I loved the environment on the shop floor and generally enjoyed a busy day of work. The training was very good enabling me to perform well. I learned how to manage time efficiently, give the customers first preference and to obey instructions and hit objectives. The hardest part of the job was working the till on a very busy day.
extra pay on sundays
sore on feet all day
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Debenhams reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,529 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Debenhams
- What would you suggest Debenhams management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Debenhams?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Debenhams?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Debenhams?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Debenhams?2 people answered
- I just want to know if you accept work experience for lcvp (around 5 days at least)2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Debenhams? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Debenhams? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is Debenhams sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Debenhams?One person answered
See all questions and answers