Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Found 25 reviews matching the search See all 2,343 reviews
great exp.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick City, County Limerick7 January 2016
Brillent great experience of the working life . Really enjoyed my time there and meeting and greeting new people. I learnt a lot of new skills like my communation skills etc.
Pros
helped me inprove my communation skills.
Cons
9 hours a day.
A learning experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin Town, County Dublin30 November 2015
I enjoyed the experience that I had at this store. I was blessed enough to work at a store that I was fond of. A normal day at work would be that I would arrive to work around 10 tidy up the place by pricing and tagging clothes I would also have to assist on customers that need help. Would have a one hour break in the Afternoon and would go on with my work. With this job I learned to be more open and talk to people because that what has to be done must of the time. Also how to manage and organize things. The hardest part of the job was the fact that doing the same thing everyday and the load of work. I didnt like the working hours as I felt that it was too much.
Pros
One hour break
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun place to work
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  newbridge1 July 2015
I was there for work experience and I loved it. everyone was friendly and welcoming. I would go back there in a heartbeat.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
fun workplace and nice people to work with
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D1 May 2015
I enjoyed working at Debenhams, I was treated well by all staff they were friendly and welcoming. I learned a lot from working here, I learned communication skills and team work. I enjoyed the retail position, the co-workers where very friendly.