Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Whilst working in Debenhams I learned a lot about the retail trade, assessing customer's budgets and encouraging their interest in the products I was selling. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet all day and the most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job was when I made a sale. The workplace culture was pleasant and I enjoyed the interaction with other staff members. A typical day @ work was from 9.00 to 5pm. What I learned from this experience is that I very much enjoy with people and also the challenge of retail sales. The management were very helpful.
Pros
working in a pleasant environment
Cons
I always started at 9:00am in the morning and finished at 3:30pm in the afternoon. I helped clean the ground floor and tidy the sign room. I restocked the shelves and cleaned the shelves. I have learned to always concentrate in what you are doing. The staff are very nice and help you with everything you need. I think the hardest part of the job was the first day because I was nervous and I did not know any of the people working there. When I got to meet new people I started to love the job and I was really calm before the week was out.
Pros
you got a break for your lunch each day
Cons
After the days work you would be tired
  1. Sales Representative