Debenhams Employee Reviews for Shop Assistant
Shop Assistant3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,532 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
When I worked in Debenhams I learned how to use a cash-register and how to make the window displays properly. I also had to work a lot with people which improved my communication skills and inter-personal skills by working with customer queries.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Debenhams?
See more Debenhams reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,532 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Debenhams
- What would you suggest Debenhams management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Debenhams?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Debenhams?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Debenhams?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Debenhams?2 people answered
- I just want to know if you accept work experience for lcvp (around 5 days at least)2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Debenhams? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Debenhams? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is Debenhams sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Debenhams?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Debenhams Reviews by Job Title