Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Review

Productive, face paced environment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, City Center23 March 2015
I was a Sales adviser, I was in charge of maintaining the shop floors standards, a cashier, and would also help customers to shop and to be of assistance if they need it. During the Christmas period I was often left in charge of the temporary staff members and make sure they were doing what was asked.
The management was really good and firm, it made me really what to further my career in retail. I love working with people and enjoy helping others.
My co-workers where always more than helpful and i really enjoy working as part of a team.
The hardest part of my job was during the busy periods i.e Christmas, this was a challenging experience but i really enjoyed the work load.
The best part of the job for me was meeting new people and working as part of a team.
Pros
Good managment, friendly staff, many hours, flexible
Cons
Climing the ladder of management wasnt really available.

Other Debenhams Employee Reviews

productive and good
full time staff (Former Employee) –  Cork18 February 2020
i really enjoyed wokring in debhamhens it was good workplace and the great employers were great i would recomend to a freind to work here unfortunitly my contract was only christmas
Pros
breaks
Cons
breaks
Ótimo local de trabalho
Food Services Adviser (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 February 2020
Restaurante descontraido e staff amigavel. Para intercambistas, ótimo local para se treinar ingles com os nativos. O único problema é que dão poucas horas por semana.