Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Review

Its a fun workplace
Sales, Offloading (Former Employee) –  Co. Limerick30 July 2013
I always started at 9:00am in the morning and finished at 3:30pm in the afternoon. I helped clean the ground floor and tidy the sign room. I restocked the shelves and cleaned the shelves. I have learned to always concentrate in what you are doing. The staff are very nice and help you with everything you need. I think the hardest part of the job was the first day because I was nervous and I did not know any of the people working there. When I got to meet new people I started to love the job and I was really calm before the week was out.
Pros
you got a break for your lunch each day
Cons
After the days work you would be tired

Other Debenhams Employee Reviews

Ótimo local de trabalho
Food Services Adviser (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 February 2020
Restaurante descontraido e staff amigavel. Para intercambistas, ótimo local para se treinar ingles com os nativos. O único problema é que dão poucas horas por semana.
Staff are great, Managment are very poor
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2020
I enjoyed who I worked with in the Debenhams but not who I work for as I'm constantly either given false hope or straight up lied to. The managment get very big headed and have selective memory plus can do stuff thats quite frankly illegal. Hardest Part of the job is staying motivated when your pay isn't worth it and knowing that managment are only there to critize or make it seem like they're working. I will say that the staff I work with are the best part hands down, friendly and will always have your back.