Debenhams

Debenhams Employee Review

Friendly staff
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare22 November 2017
I did a one week work experience with Debenhams in Whitewater, Newbridge. I worked independently most of the time and was asked to do different tasks from time to time. I developed my organisation skills, time management skills and communication skills as I did my work experiemce.The staff that worked there were very friendly and always helped me with any task I found difficult. There wasn't any difficult parts to the job as I was only doing small tasks. The most enjoyable part was being able to reduce the work load on the staff, it was a stressful week as they were preparing for stock take.
Pros
Being allowed to work independently.
Cons
Having to leave one task to attend the dressing rooms constantly.

Other Debenhams Employee Reviews

Ótimo local de trabalho
Food Services Adviser (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 February 2020
Restaurante descontraido e staff amigavel. Para intercambistas, ótimo local para se treinar ingles com os nativos. O único problema é que dão poucas horas por semana.
Staff are great, Managment are very poor
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2020
I enjoyed who I worked with in the Debenhams but not who I work for as I'm constantly either given false hope or straight up lied to. The managment get very big headed and have selective memory plus can do stuff thats quite frankly illegal. Hardest Part of the job is staying motivated when your pay isn't worth it and knowing that managment are only there to critize or make it seem like they're working. I will say that the staff I work with are the best part hands down, friendly and will always have your back.