Debenhams
Debenhams Employee Review

not enough hours

10 July 2015
working at debenhams was an experience but unfortunately the hours weren't enough but meeting new customers was interesting i gained retail experience and cosmetic work.
Pros
Cons
not enough hours
15 February 2020
Food Services Adviser (Current Employee) - Dublin
Restaurante descontraido e staff amigavel. Para intercambistas, ótimo local para se treinar ingles com os nativos. O único problema é que dão poucas horas por semana.
28 January 2020
Security Officer (Current Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed who I worked with in the Debenhams but not who I work for as I'm constantly either given false hope or straight up lied to. The managment get very big headed and have selective memory plus can do stuff thats quite frankly illegal. Hardest Part of the job is staying motivated when your pay isn't worth it and knowing that managment are only there to critize or make it seem like they're working. I will say that the staff I work with are the best part hands down, friendly and will always have your back.
3 November 2019
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) - Dublin
I would not recommend working for debenhams to anyone. Management is a disgrace. No encouragement or ever anything good to say. Mistakes are picked up on I instantly but good work is never recognised.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.