Debenhams
Debenhams Employee Review

Typical retail workplace

18 August 2018
A lot of standing on your feet. Easy to pick up. Received payment for till training. Good starting job, must be able to talk to customers regularly in a polite manner.
28 July 2020
Same role
SALES ASSISANT (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
I was bullied, the staff were rude, the manager was unorganised, she was very bad at her job. They always looks for an excuse to get rid of me, I never felt comfortable working in debenhams and I would never recommend anyone to work there
Pros
27 June 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Tralee, County Kerry
Learned a lot about customer service, merchandising and presentation standards. Made a lot of good friends and colleagues over the time i spent there. Management were fair enough but the hours were not great. Christmas was obviously the busiest time to work there and there would be no work life balance and crazy hours. Holidays and entitlements were fair enough and the discount was very handy at times. Overall i enjoyed the time i spent there.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
work life balance not great
15 February 2020
Same location
Food Services Adviser (Current Employee) - Dublin
Restaurante descontraido e staff amigavel. Para intercambistas, ótimo local para se treinar ingles com os nativos. O único problema é que dão poucas horas por semana.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.