Debenhams
Debenhams Employee Review

Safe and Productive workplace

26 July 2018
When I worked in Debenhams I learned how to use a cash-register and how to make the window displays properly. I also had to work a lot with people which improved my communication skills and inter-personal skills by working with customer queries.
Pros
Friendly collegues
Cons
31 May 2015
Same role
I had a great time in debenhams as a sales assistant. my fellow staff members were always so friendly and helpful. my supervisor darragh was one of the best supervisors i have ever worked for. I would return to debenhams again if a job opportunity came up
26 May 2014
Same roleSame location
Learnt about customer service, shop layout and design.
Staff are helpful.
7 June 2020
Same location
Debenhams was a great place to work , a typical day in work would be a mix of putting out stock ,labelling and marking sale items , helping customers , closing and counting the till , serving at the till and cleaning my department . I learned how to use the till how to talk to customers and how to use other work devices i also learned how to work as part of a team . The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers and the most enjoyable was the till.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debenhams. Our community is ready to answer.