Debenhams Employee Reviews

Found 87 reviews matching the search See all 2,257 reviews
Fun and enjoyable job
stock management assistant (Former Employee) –  galway9 July 2013
I was employed as a stock management assistant in Debenhams for seasonal work. My duties included unloading stock from the delivery truck, replacing Stock to the floor, serving customers and general cleaning duties. My co-workers were very helpful when i began the job and they were a pleasure to work with . my only complaint with this company was that i only worked 16 hours a week but other than that i quite enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Very friendly co-workers and enviroment
Cons
not enough available hours to work
like long tennis and playing football
kitchen porter (Former Employee) –  Dublin, 119 July 2013
on friday seems to be the busiest day in the week for me,were you have so many customers patronizing,at this time so it is adversible to be smart and careful in arranging or washing dishes. the the hardest part of it to me is the aspect of standing all through the day when is so busy while the most enjoyable part of it is the free lunch we usually have
Pros
free lunch
Cons
24hrs
Fun Workplace
Customer Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  WD10 June 2013
Debenhams was a productive place to work with adequate breaks and a great hourly rotation system. The managers were extremely fair and co workers were helpful and friendly.
Pros
Great Benefits long term
Cons
Long standing hours
Freindly and enjoyable place to work
Stock Room Operative (Former Employee) –  Tralee18 February 2013
My co workers were very helpfull and friendly amongst my arrival. My manager and supervisor were very fair in the work place also.
Productive and busy floor
Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Ladies dept13 February 2013
I was kept busy all day on floor,assisting staff,dressing room attending,seving people at at till,distributing stock onto floor,and tidying rails and sizing stock on rails.It was hard work but very rewarding as i learnt so much about the business.The staff were all very helpful and supportive.
Pros
staff discount card.
Cons
working till 10 sometimes
good place to work
sales advisor (Current Employee) –  dublin25 October 2012
i like to work there by im only doing 12 i wish to have a job with more hours and its pay by the month witch i dont really prefer the managers and staff are lovely really nice place to work in
Pros
25% staff discount card
Cons
pay by the month