Dell Technologies
Coronavirus update
Information from Dell Technologies:

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Ireland203 reviews
Collaboration. It was great that in my last job everyone shared the same vision and was dedicated to the mission.
Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job.
Dell is a great place to work and make a career. Gave mine a huge boost, and I learned a lot. Even though I had to leave due to family reasons, I had plenty of support and all the previously closed doors were open to me in the best companies, with a Dell background under my belt.
Fast paced and challenging environment , also with a huge focus on work life balance and the overall welfare of its staff.
There is room for career progression and a strong focus on team work.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Differing geographical time zones.
Dell has great benefits, great staff, a competitive and fast paced work environment. Great place to work, great place to improve yourself. Would recommend to anyone to go for a job here.
Great team spirit and multi cultural atmosphere. Great manager empowered staff to learn from errors and think for themselves. Continuous learning and self improvement was encouraged. A great place to work.
Place is fantastic with flexibly hours. its good work with long days but 3 days on 4 days off means I get to spend quality time with my family.

The social atmosphere here at Dell is very heart warming and I would be happy to work here again
I used to love my job at Dell until I was managed out after reporting i had been bullied for 30 months solid by 3 senior managers. I was devestated by the way it was so badly managed. The main bully pursued me a year after i left the company. I have not recovered from what happened. I have lost everything as a result. My home....everything. i worked for them for over 15yrs.
Working on an assembly line
Scanning computer parts or the production line

Promote teamwork

Keeping details records on the scanning of computer parts and their componants
I'm s good working.
I love yo work in s team surrounding.

I love meeting new people.

I'm always wanting to learn more.

I'm very up beat and enjoy going to work.
Had a 6 month contract in Dell. Fantastic experience, really helpful staff, great internal resources. My only complaint was that the contract wasn't extend.
1. Teams are not collaborative and inclusive in the case of decision making.
2. No technical scope. Project are really outdated.

3. Management is not bothered about team culture and extremely unprofessional.
Its an interesting job. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
A typical day at work is 8 to 12 hours long.

I learned to ignore supervisory tantrums and just get on with the job.

The workplace culture is to pile it on, the more you do the more is expected of you.

Getting up in the morning to go in.

Leaving at the end of the shift
oui ca va pas mal mais bon le management c pas tres bien
challenging creative fun place work .
sometimes tight deadlines had to be meet

good social club and good team building events

meet different type people from different countries and cultures
I was happy here, however I had my head turned by a much healthier salary elsewhere and left. I regret it to this day. Okay some staff are sycophant's and if you're not there some can complain about you behind your back but if that's all you have to complain about, you're doing well.

THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER.
Easy enough work and a relaxed workplace, plenty to do throughout the day so never felt bored. Breaks were appropriate when needed. overall good working experience.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Progressive work environment with lots of challenges. Great opportunities for advancement. Access to the latest technologies. Well paid and good benefits
I was a network engineer intern with Dell and got to work on many different projects like configuring swithes, rack and stacking them on the factory floor. Also I got to work on the Wireless controller troubleshooting wireless access points. My colleagues were always there for questions to answer and gain knowlege from. I got to upgrade my knowlege by using an internal learning system and took part in CCNA bootcamp. I took part in a Cisco Wireless online course which gave me knowlege working on the wireless controller. The management are very helpful and gave help and encouragement along the way. I would recommend this a s a great place to work.
Would love to work for this company again...enjoyed my time immensely at Dell.Always worked all the overtime when asked....I never refused the overtime...always had time for family and my social life...would definitely recommend dell.
Amazing culture, fantastic career opportunities, management changes a lot which is a good thing, I only came across one difficult and unsupportive manager in my 10 years there.
Money was bad, managers terrible and rude, long hours, and most of the people I know left for the same reasons, like I said, might be different now, so good luck,
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3.9K