Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 188 reviews matching the search See all 10,106 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Manager Online Demand Generation (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 January 2020
Progressive work environment with lots of challenges. Great opportunities for advancement. Access to the latest technologies. Well paid and good benefits
Great to work and learn
Network Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  CORK21 January 2020
I was a network engineer intern with Dell and got to work on many different projects like configuring swithes, rack and stacking them on the factory floor. Also I got to work on the Wireless controller troubleshooting wireless access points. My colleagues were always there for questions to answer and gain knowlege from. I got to upgrade my knowlege by using an internal learning system and took part in CCNA bootcamp. I took part in a Cisco Wireless online course which gave me knowlege working on the wireless controller. The management are very helpful and gave help and encouragement along the way. I would recommend this a s a great place to work.
Loved my time at dell.The work wasn't exhausting...management were fantastic...
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Limerick11 December 2019
Would love to work for this company again...enjoyed my time immensely at Dell.Always worked all the overtime when asked....I never refused the overtime...always had time for family and my social life...would definitely recommend dell.
Excellent culture
Sales Team leader - Dutch and Nordic (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 November 2019
Amazing culture, fantastic career opportunities, management changes a lot which is a good thing, I only came across one difficult and unsupportive manager in my 10 years there.
i had to do three peoples jobs at once ,managers didn't care,people leaving all the time because of work conditions ,that was my experience ,might be
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Limerick19 November 2019
Money was bad, managers terrible and rude, long hours, and most of the people I know left for the same reasons, like I said, might be different now, so good luck,
Great team, mentors and managers
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cork12 November 2019
I never thought I would find a place where I am excited and love getting up for work, the team are supportive and happy to help and I feel like it is the perfect environment to learn and grow.
An Exceptional Place to Work
Contracts Specialist, HCI Systems (Current Employee) –  Ballincollig, County Cork1 November 2019
DellEMC provides an excellent place to work within a fantastic and dynamic team. "On the job" learning and ad hoc requirements lend itself to a fast moving but manageable workload. A fantastic support team exists to help in all situations and the management are both approachable and experts in their fields. This really brings a good atmosphere to the office and everyone is always good and approachable.
Inclusive and Rewarding Workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork24 October 2019
Fantastic diversity and with a string culture to develop and learn. The company grows, changes and develops constantly and it brings its employees on that journey by promoting and assisting personal development.
Great Culture
Global Operations Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 September 2019
Dell Bank International d.a.c. (DFS) focuses on having an inclusive & open culture where you can freely express your opinions. DFS promotes a strong work-life balance where personal commitments are considered & working at home or adjustment to working hours is flexible. Dell overall has been awarded “Best Place to Work” for several years as a result of this inclusive & open culture.
Productive , friendly and hard working.
General Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork14 June 2019
Start at 8am,finish at 8pm.3 breaks during the 12 hours , they are 30 mins long.
Shipping and building orders.
Targets to reach.
Freindly company.
its a great place to work but hours are long.
Pros
3 breaks 30 mins long
Cons
Low wages
Senior Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Ovens, County Cork13 June 2019
Many great people work for Dell and as a company it generally tries to do thinks in the right way. Enjoyed my time there as well as the culture and the people.
Pros
Worked Shift, so loads of time off
Cons
probably don't give the best financial rewards
Productive enviroment with a great work force
PRODUCT BUILDER (Former Employee) –  Cork11 June 2019
Work for me here was right up my alley as I enjoy a working on components and using software. Staff were nice and helpful. Management were easy to chat with and always willing to help you. I was able to receive employment very soon after my contract ended with the company as I learned allot there.
Pros
Great dinner menu and clean work enviroment
Cons
short term contracts
A fantastic place to intern
Program Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Ovens, County Cork1 June 2019
An internship as part of a third year work placement program in college. Learned a great deal about the work environment. Dell is a great place to work.
Excellent place to work
Associate Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork1 June 2019
EMC was one of the best places you could work in Cork. They had a fantastic work culture. Despite the size of the business there was a real family feeling there. Great opportunities to learn new skills, network and make new friends.
Pros
Family atmosphere
As per previous
Commissions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cork9 May 2019
Reporting sales volumes
validating data
answering rep queries
providing business reporting
testing systems

good team environment
long hours at quarter end
Pros
flexibility
Cons
little progression
Good working environment
Commissions Advisor, EMEA Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Cork9 May 2019
Typical day was reporting, answering queries within SLA, generating sales reports, providing analysis for the business, reviewing & approving commission payments
Great opportunity to work outside the scope of your role
Flexible work environment- ability to work from home
Long hours at quarter end
Great team work
Pros
flexible
Cons
little progression
Harsh Culture in a Merger environment
Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cork23 April 2019
I was an EMC'er, I was let go about a year after the merger being made redundant. It was a takeover and in the new business paradigm regardless of what I was doing for the company it cam e down to what I was costing the company. This is part and parcel of large Mergers. Dell's culture is rather cut throat, but to be fair they are good at what they do.
Pros
Well known name
Cons
You're a number not a human in the organization
Good Health Care and Bonus are good
Senior Business Analyst and Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Cork15 April 2019
Atmosphere differs on department. Remote managers not ideal, if manager is remote, less likely to be promoted.
a lot of silos within the company. Good to get job done when pressure is on.
Very good
production Assistant ESS (Former Employee) –  Ovens, County Cork13 March 2019
Contract worker only. Was never a Dell employee. Not in a position to review how Dell employees felt about their roles as a contractor I didn't have that kind of insight
Good work place
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Cork28 February 2019
The management team its like in the navy my opinion. Team members are generally very skilled and keen to assist. It's a pleasure to work with them day to day, HR dept is a joke you cant see them. but management operate at levels below what I'd expect from a multinational company.
Pros
5% bonus
Cons
Progression: people on the street get more progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K