Dell Technologies
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Associate General Counsel8 reviews
Ireland8 reviews
It's a good job to learn lots of different roles.
I'm s good working.
I love yo work in s team surrounding.

I love meeting new people.

I'm always wanting to learn more.

I'm very up beat and enjoy going to work.
decent workplace
decent workplace with many different opportunities.
Didnt work there for long, but i've noticed it's well managed and has well developed procedures for every task.
Great comradeship
The Staff are great to work with very friendly and will help you to adapt quickly into the work environment

Management are there to help in any way they can to help resolve issues that may arise also have very good leadership qualities

The speed required varies quite a lot and can become over whelming if not able to keep pace

The variation of work available and ethics behind the team also the comradeship which is visible
Pros
Social events
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun workplace
Great place to work.

Good money.

Fair breaks.

Kept me afloat during 4 years of college.

Expected to work hard when work needs to be done, when it's been completed and you've done all you can do, you can take it easy.
Pros
Subsidised meals
Cons
12 hour shifts
Enjoyable experience
I enjoyed my time working with DELL. I was treated fairly and there was a nice bunch working there. All positive from my point of view. I worked 3 days on at a time. 12 hour shifts.
Great Place to work and Great people to work with in the company
Great Place to work and Great people to work with in the company. Up to the minute technology and a real fast paced environment.
Fun workplace
Reviewed the shipment list for each day
I learned about the hard drive sizes and also about 'clean rooms'

My co-workers were lovely people. Most of them were of Polish/Latvian origin and I learned a lot about their culture. I was sorry to leave to return to college.
Pros
Not difficult work
Cons
Not much variety
I found my review very helpful about the work in Dell
Typical day that you would be on the morning shift one week and the late shift another week and you could be move around to different places of the factory be your supervisor or manager. I was on the knitting line and i was putting the different parts into the boxes for the next person. I learnt what it was like to work in such a large envoirment and I found that it was a great place to learn. I found the management very friendly and helpful. I got on very well with my co-workers and they were very helpful and i was meeting new people and was working as part of a team and can work on my own very friendly, loyal, trustworthy person. I am very hard working and always willing too learn new skills. The hardest part of the job was the different shifts but i got use to them cause i am very flexible, realible person. I dont mind working different shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills every day and meeting new people. Too be part of a a team and working together to got the work done. It was different every day and was doing different work every day.
Pros
The different shifts in the factory
Cons
It was a great place too work and a great place to learn.