Dell Technologies
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for General Operator

General Operator7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
Productive and fun place to work
Place is fantastic with flexibly hours. its good work with long days but 3 days on 4 days off means I get to spend quality time with my family.

The social atmosphere here at Dell is very heart warming and I would be happy to work here again
Fun and relaxed workplace
Easy enough work and a relaxed workplace, plenty to do throughout the day so never felt bored. Breaks were appropriate when needed. overall good working experience.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Productive , friendly and hard working.
Start at 8am,finish at 8pm.3 breaks during the 12 hours , they are 30 mins long.
Shipping and building orders.

Targets to reach.

Freindly company.

its a great place to work but hours are long.
Pros
3 breaks 30 mins long
Cons
Low wages
interesting and different
Busy days which I like. Learned a lot about factory work and working with a team. Management was ok you were left to it but when any issues or difficulties which prevented you from continuing your work was a little slow to help. My co- workers were fun ambitious and down for a laugh. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and having to do swing shifts. The most enjoyable part was the end results and knowing there will be a happy customer.
Productive and fun workplace
A typical day consisted of receiving orders and putting them together. When there little or no orders then you had to keep yourself busy by cleaning, recycling, screwing something together or just organising your area for a busy time coming up. The management and co workers were great and I thouroughly enjoyed my time there. The hardest part of the job were the 12 hour shifts and sometimes 16 hour shifts but I got used to it after a few weks. The most enjoyable part about the job was the atmosphere in the place as everybody got on with each other including managers.
Pros
Cheap but delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cons
It was a good enviroment to work in
Assembling computers together
Assembling pcs and computer components

Management ok.

Co Workers were good and good team workers

Standing 12 hours

Team work spirit we had was priceless
Cons
Dell was a very nice place to work
I carried out the following tasks while at Dell. Line production, stocking of the line, cleaning of my area and keeping an eye on parts that were required for the line thus been in contact with materials to collect and stock.
Pros
Perks at christmas like hampers and free christmas dinner
Cons
Lot of overtime required but happy to do it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dell Technologies?