Dell Technologies
Information from Dell Technologies:

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Line Operator

Line Operator6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
Would love to work for this company again...enjoyed my time immensely at Dell.Always worked all the overtime when asked....I never refused the overtime...always had time for family and my social life...would definitely recommend dell.
Dell was a good place to work on a typical day I wold help stock the line and get trayes for the computers so they can be sent down the line I found out I was quit flexible I found the management quit good we would have one on ones with the manager once every quarter the hardest part of the jobs if a person on holidays I might be sent to their line to help out and parts would be on in different area of the line.
Fantastic place to work.
I was busy all day and enjoyed it every day.

i laerned a lot about computers and the

computer business. Also I learned people skills.
it was a busy line but strong friendships were made and each day was enjoyable. i hated leaving when my contract was finished
Pros
salary
Cons
hours
The work environment created by dell was good as we worked with many people from different background. Communication was essential for the team interaction. Sometime with long hours working, but the manager with a good interpersonal knew how to deal with employee in such work condition. I personally did enjoy the work though the twelve hours working and night shift seem to be hard but overall It was a good place to work.
Worked on 10 hours shifts with 3 breaks. I was mostly building PCs and learned a lot about them. I had to pay a lot of attention to quality and details. The hardest part was when deadline was coming and we had to do lots of work under pressure.