Dell Technologies
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Dell Technologies Management reviews

Ireland203 reviews
I was a network engineer intern with Dell and got to work on many different projects like configuring swithes, rack and stacking them on the factory floor. Also I got to work on the Wireless controller troubleshooting wireless access points. My colleagues were always there for questions to answer and gain knowlege from. I got to upgrade my knowlege by using an internal learning system and took part in CCNA bootcamp. I took part in a Cisco Wireless online course which gave me knowlege working on the wireless controller. The management are very helpful and gave help and encouragement along the way. I would recommend this a s a great place to work.
1. Teams are not collaborative and inclusive in the case of decision making.
2. No technical scope. Project are really outdated.

Management is not bothered about team culture and extremely unprofessional.
Its an interesting job. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
A typical day at work is 8 to 12 hours long.

I learned to ignore supervisory tantrums and just get on with the job.

The workplace culture is to pile it on, the more you do the more is expected of you.
Getting up in the morning to go in.

Leaving at the end of the shift
oui ca va pas mal mais bon le management c pas tres bien
Amazing culture, fantastic career opportunities, management changes a lot which is a good thing, I only came across one difficult and unsupportive manager in my 10 years there.
Money was bad, managers terrible and rude, long hours, and most of the people I know left for the same reasons, like I said, might be different now, so good luck,
DellEMC provides an excellent place to work within a fantastic and dynamic team. "On the job" learning and ad hoc requirements lend itself to a fast moving but manageable workload. A fantastic support team exists to help in all situations and the management are both approachable and experts in their fields. This really brings a good atmosphere to the office and everyone is always good and approachable.
Work for me here was right up my alley as I enjoy a working on components and using software. Staff were nice and helpful. Management were easy to chat with and always willing to help you. I was able to receive employment very soon after my contract ended with the company as I learned allot there.
Pros
Great dinner menu and clean work enviroment
Cons
short term contracts
Atmosphere differs on department. Remote managers not ideal, if manager is remote, less likely to be promoted.
a lot of silos within the company. Good to get job done when pressure is on.
The management team its like in the navy my opinion. Team members are generally very skilled and keen to assist. It's a pleasure to work with them day to day, HR dept is a joke you cant see them. but management operate at levels below what I'd expect from a multinational company.
Pros
5% bonus
Cons
Progression: people on the street get more progression
Dell is a place with constant pressure with ever changing targets and little reward to the employees. Senior management recognize people who can talk about so called plan of actions but in reality nothing has been achieved in the background
Pros
Salary
Cons
Senior Managers
Many opportunities to learn and improve skills. Opportunities to progress in your career. Some flexible working arrangements available. V. good management.
Very enjoyable place to work with the perfect balance of fun and hard work combined due to the high demands management were fair when targets were achieved with early break times or just general relaxed vibe.
Pros
Cons
Closed
Emc was a fantastic employer with a great work life balance and a lot of opportunity to progress your career by joining courses .the management team were excellent people to work for and alongside.
Pros
Shift work
Cons
Great company and a great place to work. Dell offers good benefits, multicultural environment, and good professional culture.
Pros
Benefits, facilities, culture
I enjoyed working here. I learned skills regarding health and safety, dealing with people and time management. The workplace was fun but still remained productive
Molto stressante all'inizio, tra formazione, relocation, interazione con colleghi di altri paesi e culture.
Dopo il primo durissimo mese ci si ambienta ed è tutto in discesa e, se si è appassionati di information technology, è anche abbastanza gratificante.

L'organizzazione è pressoché perfetta, funziona tutto come un orologio svizzero: le pochissime volte che ci sono problemi vengono risolti, gli straordinari sono straordinari e,se non ricordo male, ci sono turnisti che coprono i servizi h24 per le notti e i week end ma la loro settimana è di 4 gg.
Quando lavoravo lì, per tornare a casa pagavo €6 per raggiungere l'aeroporto, contro gli 8-10 che si spendevano in Italia già allora, ma guadagnavo 2-2,5 volte tanto.

Per intendersi, lo sfruttamento dell'azienducola padronale all' italiana non c'è e nemmeno nullafacenza e cialtroneria : bisogna lavorare sul serio, altrimenti si viene cacciati, e anche in malo modo.

Per chi non riesce a reggere, c'è anche un servizio di assistenza psicologica, massaggiatrici e palestra.

Per divertirsi ci sono delle linee notturne comodissime che servono tutta la costa e, quindi, dopo che si lavora, non serve nemmeno la macchina; non mancano ristoranti, pub negozi e centri commerciali per tutte le tasche.

E' un po' difficile ambientarsi perché gli autoctoni non sono così accoglienti come li si dipinge ma è solo una questione di tempo.

La mia esperienza risale a una decina di anni fa, non so se è ancora così, ma il mio ricordo è molto positivo, nonostante le difficoltà iniziali.
Pros
Salario, formazione, location, ambiente di respiro internazionale, palestra, massaggi, psicologo
Cons
I ritmi di lavoro, per chi va lì dall'Italia
Dell without doubt provide very flexible working environment to its employees. I have spent almost 12 years in dell and it has both tough and fun days throughout my career in Dell. I have learned a lot during my career at Dell which has helped in progressing from Inside sales role to enterprise consultant. Dell not only provided work life balance but also accommodated different cultures.

I always enjoyed dealing with customers to resolve their issues during all projects. I also enjoyed mu time during mentoring new colleagues. End of quarter period is always hardest part of the job while reviewing numbers.

I always enjoyed and learned a lot from my management as they were always willing to listen and help in all kind of issues.
Dell was a good place to work on a typical day I wold help stock the line and get trayes for the computers so they can be sent down the line I found out I was quit flexible I found the management quit good we would have one on ones with the manager once every quarter the hardest part of the jobs if a person on holidays I might be sent to their line to help out and parts would be on in different area of the line.
Great workplace and a canteen that while isn't always the best, is always enough to get through the day and for a good price subsidized by DELL.

Typical day on the test floor is completely different depending on area. My area was relatively relaxed most of the quarter and ramps up the closer it gets to EOQ. Workload is manageable and split among you and your teammates who are all entirely happy to help with anything should you require it.

Management are all close by and do their best to work with you on all occasions. Worked very well and respect was shown both ways by all members.

Hardest part of the job is learning all the different errors that can pop up during the test sequence and handling the errors you don't recognize by applying what you learned from the other errors.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the comradery between teammates and how easy it is to talk to anyone on the factory floor.
Pros
Staff are wonderful people, Subsidized canteen, Good hours, Fair pay
Cons
No real opportunities for contractors to advance
was in the manufacturing side of things so worked the 12 hour shifts monday to thursday. mad hours but had long weekends which was nice. management sucked big-time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3.9K