Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies Employee Review

I found my review very helpful about the work in Dell

12 September 2013
Typical day that you would be on the morning shift one week and the late shift another week and you could be move around to different places of the factory be your supervisor or manager. I was on the knitting line and i was putting the different parts into the boxes for the next person. I learnt what it was like to work in such a large envoirment and I found that it was a great place to learn. I found the management very friendly and helpful. I got on very well with my co-workers and they were very helpful and i was meeting new people and was working as part of a team and can work on my own very friendly, loyal, trustworthy person. I am very hard working and always willing too learn new skills. The hardest part of the job was the different shifts but i got use to them cause i am very flexible, realible person. I dont mind working different shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills every day and meeting new people. Too be part of a a team and working together to got the work done. It was different every day and was doing different work every day.
Pros
The different shifts in the factory
Cons
It was a great place too work and a great place to learn.
21 March 2020
I'm s good working.
I love yo work in s team surrounding.

I love meeting new people.

I'm always wanting to learn more.

I'm very up beat and enjoy going to work.
1 October 2017
Same role
decent workplace with many different opportunities.
Didnt work there for long, but i've noticed it's well managed and has well developed procedures for every task.
26 May 2020
Same location
Fast paced and challenging environment , also with a huge focus on work life balance and the overall welfare of its staff.
There is room for career progression and a strong focus on team work.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Differing geographical time zones.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
3.9K