Dell Employee Reviews

Found 163 reviews matching the search See all 9,001 reviews
All work,little downtime
Sales Operations Manager EMEA (Former Employee) –  Cork9 January 2019
Dell is a place with constant pressure with ever changing targets and little reward to the employees. Senior management recognize people who can talk about so called plan of actions but in reality nothing has been achieved in the background
Pros
Salary
Cons
Senior Managers
Typical corporation work
Revenue Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ballincollig, Co. Cork, IE19 December 2018
Many opportunities to learn and improve skills. Opportunities to progress in your career. Some flexible working arrangements available. V. good management.
One of the best places I have ever worked
Technician (Former Employee) –  Ovens, County Cork26 October 2018
I was there a long time ago .It was a great place to work and there was an upbeat positive culture there and people were always there to help , a sense of humour helped.
Pros
Well paid, shares, health care .
Cons
At the the end of quarter forget your social life for a week or two. Not a biggy.
Dell
Executive Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 September 2018
Dell is a great company. It is a larger global company with lots of opportunity for career development. Dell has done very well going from public to private and back to public again.
Productive and fun
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Limerick26 August 2018
Very enjoyable place to work with the perfect balance of fun and hard work combined due to the high demands management were fair when targets were achieved with early break times or just general relaxed vibe.
Pros
Cons
Closed
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bray, County Wicklow15 August 2018
I started in Sales as an Account Manager dealing with corporate clients where I was extremely successful and over achieved all my Sales Targets and earned high salary. I moved onto Coaching the Sales Teams for two years where I demonstrated success by helping the Sales people increase their Sales skills and increase their KPI's. I then moved in Training and Development where I was responsible for delivery of all 3 week New Hire Induction training programmes - with 20-30 participants per class covering all aspects of their role. This was in conjunction with On the Job training which was extremely successful in helping the new hires get up to speed with their new role in half the time. I was also responsible for developing new training and delivery of same to the Sales teams.
Pros
Great opportunities for advancement
Amazing team, huge learning
Planner (Former Employee) –  Limerick7 August 2018
Great place to work, great perks with staff , discounts, healtcare etc. Fast paced and huge learning. I was taken under senior staff wing and learned a huge amount.
Pros
learning
work hard play hard
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork6 August 2018
Good company, good salary and benefits such as private healthcare for you and partner, good incentives. sales role was highly pressurised and involved lots of cold calling and basically being creative with building your own marketing plans - little or no leads provided
Productive and fun workplace
Staging (Former Employee) –  Limerick25 July 2018
Working with metal in fabrication
Use of power tools
Angle grinder
Welder
And heavy metal bending equiptment
Fabrication of galvanised fencing
Gates
Goal posts
Fun Place to work
IT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Cork16 May 2018
Happy to work their, people are nice. the standard of work is high. It not to far to drive. Good place to be to clime the ladder.
Works are well looked after.
Pros
Chep lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Fast paced and fun workplace
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 May 2018
Being part of fast-paced environment at Microsoft and Dell, especially during peak times like FY Q-end, meant I frequently had to work against strict deadlines. This exercise thought me to structure my work, be self-motivated and not compromise on the quality of my deliverables.
Professional Advancement
Senior Technical Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork1 May 2018
Learned a lot about the scrum methodology and was encouraged to attain a Professional Scrum Master certification as well as a SAFe Scaled Agilist certification.
No job security but nice place to work
Product Associate (Former Employee) –  Cork30 April 2018
I enjoyed my time while working at EMC, the work was very enjoyable as I'm a hands on person and cab building can be quite therapeutic. The wages matched the workload which was fine. Shift work was great. The only issue is the safety of your job,which there is none, all in all a good experience working for a big name in the I.T industr.
Pros
Shift work, type of work
Cons
Job security
Computer Technician
PC-Technician (Former Employee) –  Cork23 April 2018
TRADE CEASED. IT CLOSED DOWN INI 2003.

I carried out daly tasks of repairing all Windows based computers. Printer repairs etc.

Company was situated in Macroom
Pros
great team spirit
Cons
lack of work
Empresa de ritmo acelerado
Storage Analyst (Former Employee) –  County Dublin16 April 2018
Empresa de ritmo acelerado, muitas oportunidades se você estiver pronto para procurá-las.
day to day
Representative (Current Employee) –  Cork9 April 2018
day to day is very busy handling customer requests while prioritizing the calls at a high level and fast pace - having the ability to make quick decisions and having the correct outcome to provide the best timely service
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
set shift
Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  County Dublin15 March 2018
Great company and a great place to work. Dell offers good benefits, multicultural environment, and good professional culture.
Pros
Benefits, facilities, culture
Emc
S&AS Dispatch Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ovens, County Cork17 February 2018
A big Storage Company, much Stress on the Job, Team Manager without motivations Experience. Cheap Monitors for an full time Monitor Job.
Pros
Full Time Contract
Cons
Bad Team Management, Underpaid for Amount of Pressure and Stress
Productive and fun
Production Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Ovens, County Cork14 February 2018
I enjoyed working here. I learned skills regarding health and safety, dealing with people and time management. The workplace was fun but still remained productive
Fun place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Cork7 February 2018
A nice working culture, and potentials to accomplish more and an encouragement to learn new skills and enhance already available one. A good work culture and positive environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K