Deloitte
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Ireland19 reviews
On my work experince there i was given free lunches and treated very well. The work was very engaging and kept me occupied which was good as a teenager
My time at Deloitte gave me the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients in different industries starting as an associate and becoming an audit senior in later years.
There is a lot to learn. I have done my accountancy exams here and trained for my first grown up job. Experience was positive however communication and organisation shall be improved in the company.
The workplace is very stressful and management is very poor. The managers are not supportive. Working there is not recommended to anyone as per me. The management should be supportive
Great - In India, Deloitte offers a range of Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory services across thirteen cities. Our existence for over a century in the professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solutions tailored to the client's need.
A great firm but not the right career path for me. A great sense of collegiality and a can do attitude. A very enjoyable place to work although the hours can be long at times.
Productive and useful from a work placement point of view. Learned more about Deloitte and the type of analytics work done there.

Learned automation and coding scripts using VBA. Also picked up SAS which is used for analytical work as well.
- Hours can vary depending on time of year.
- supportive management staff

- Culture is always improving

- workload can be hard to manage

- short working weeks during summer
Pros
exam support
Cons
One of the biggest professional services firms with a huge range of disciplines and practices under one brand. The biggest challenge Deloitte faces is marrying two distinct personalities under one brand. It's consultancy business is very different to its audit and accountancy practice in terms of the work it does and it's client list. What unites them is their drive to make positive impact for their clients and to work at the pinnacle of their industry. The concept of work/life balance is taken seriously and formalised structures exist to manage employee welfare. Salaries are generous without necessarily being the highest in Deloitte's competitive set. There is an obvious distinction between PDM and general employees but becoming part of the management of the firm is a realistic goal for all employees. An excellent place to work with an excellent working atmosphere.
Pros
well paid, respect for work life balance
Cons
scale means its possible to become anonoymous.
Always work to do. Staff extremely friendly and easy to work with. Good work environment made me feel comfortable and I enjoyed going in everyday. Would highly recommend.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Parking
Highly recommend Deloitte. An enjoyable and challenging environment working with some of the best teams in the industry.
A pleasure to work there and plenty of highly skilled people.
One of the best places to enhance your knowledge and sharpen your skills, the culture is set up in a way that everyone needs to learn each and everyday. Salary is not much for audit trainees at the beginning but it takes a big step when they get fully qualified.
Deloitte is a good place to begin a career, however its not great for experienced hires. You have to continuously burn the candle at both ends in order to progress in the organisation.
Cons
Lots of internal politics
Enjoyable, growth focused experience. Young exuberant enviroment.

Good team frameworks, perks, good solid ethical and proactive culture. Good work life balance.
Great place to work with a good work life balance and excellent management culture.

The company is very accommodating in providing study leave to students when approaching exam times etc.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
N/a
The company feels a bit big and it is hard to find yourself in it. Most of the time you work at the client and don't see anyone appart from people of your team

However all people I worked with were super nice and willing to help anytime.
Enjoyable place to work in. Work colleagues very friendly and always willing to assist. Extremely busy, pressurised work place which is the type of environment I enjoy.
Pros
Work Life Balance.
Cons
Promotion is very hard to achieve for anyone working in internal services, Nothing to strive towards from a career perspective.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people we work with, the learning experience received is great and very valuable
Audits of large companys across the funds, insurance, banking and securitisation industries.
Pros
Exposure to large clients
Cons
Repetitive work