Depaul Group

Depaul Group Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews

Good to get experience

Good place to learn in all area of homelessness up to mental health. Deep understanding of people needs. Great area to educated yourself for future work. Possibility of improvement and apply for other position. Absolutely good staff who will be support you most of the time. Job is difficult and challenging every day. So before you take the work think twice before u make decisions.

Pros

Good experience in adiction and mental health

Cons

Long night shifts with challenging behaviour

I love working here !

Such a positive happy environment to work in even though the work is challenging. A sense of humor is essential. Best job I’ve ever had.Everyone supports each other. Exactly what a workplace should be!

I worked in a number of hostles around Dublin for 10 years I had a number of dealings wit depaul all good wook together with other other organisation

Need to work as a team be able to talk to people an calm them down with out them knowing, friendly atsmapher is a good way to get through the day and health and safety is main poritey

Pros

Great

Cons

12 hours

good place to climb the ladder and get work experience in a variety of roles in homeless services and mental health

flexible roles and good opportunity to progress into project worker and managment roles , good secure employment and great co workers . ideal for someone starting out in social care and mental health

good cause

Employs a variety of people and provides a service to those on the margins of life. I like the staff team and in particular the client group. We provide a 24 hour service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Depaul Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement