Derrycourt Cleaning Specialist

Derrycourt Cleaning Specialist Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner13 reviews
Ireland13 reviews
A good start to work in Ireland with a decent pay and flexible hours. The management need to improve because during my job I felt that communication between me and sites supervisors were to slow. Also the HR department need more staff personnel. Overall Derrycourt is fair and in time with payment, and respectful with the employees.
I worked on 2 different sites, the first was healthcare which I would completely avoid! It felt as if you’re underpaid and overworked. The management staff at this facility were dreadful. The second site was better but not enough hours. I wouldn’t recommend if it’s not something you want to do.
Pros
Colleagues very friendly
Cons
Underpaid
Very picky and choosy company. Advertising almost every month to recruit for children’s hospital, something must be wrong with this company. Seems that those who they hire just work for few days and then say bye to them!
i learnt to clean correctly, the most enjoyable part of the job is the people working in the office while i am cleaning. they are very talkative people
Great place to work,I enjoy working there ,I was comfortable in the role and the staff assisted in any queries I had,positive Place to work,I am happy to be part of their team.
The company is good, always I have shift, they call me constantly to offering job.
I prefer to do cover, because I can change the sites and I can work in different places.
Company is cutting hours, breaking law and trying to illegal change the old staff contracts ... They pay minimum salary.. Stay away from them people ..
Pros
Cons
No overtimes payed
Avoid working in the healthcare. Your left with little or no help. You go looking for mops or products and your lucky to get enough to last your shift. You ask for products you need and your left waiting or never get it.
Training the lack of it is crazy during my time there i was shown little or nothing. You ask to be shown how to use the buffer or other machines and your left waiting. The on the job training was so so poor. IF your new to cleaning you will be left to rot. Then dumped. Rarely see many Irish people working for the company and its a case of favourites with the supervisor I was working with.

Some nice people you work with but they are let down by the company.
Pros
Staff are friendly
Cons
Derrycourt are a great company overall to work for. The management are great and very understanding. The staff you'll work with are all lovely and are very willing to help during your first weeks there. The only downside is you may be expected to early morning and your sites you work on may require a bit of travelling, although, these sites are not usually permenant, you will usually just be covering holidays.
Pros
Great staff, understanding management, good pay, flexiable shifts
Cons
Travel to sites
I enjoyed working for Derry Court.
Worked on 2/4 different sites for them.

Very friendly management.

Vrey helpful.

Only left the company because I got a full-time position else-where
Pros
worked part-time hours
Could be better in the relation with staff and could give more care about staff promovation, for now they don't care about location staff and the location place where they have to go to work.
great company to work for.
got different types of training, did not work with them for very long but it was a good experience. I would work for them again.
Derrycourt hired me, and then forgot about me,
I would have to constantly call for hours, and when i got hours i was made travel to sites alone on public transport, fees of which were not subsidised.

low pay, hardly any hours,

and then having to pay 3 quarters of my wage toward travel when i did get hours.
Pros
there were no pros at all.
Cons
Traveling long distances on public transport to sites dotted all over Dublin and other counties, without notice, without any travel refund, you could have to travel 3 hours and the job gets cancelled, so you recieve no pay.