DFS Furniture Stores
DFS Furniture Stores Employee Review

Amazing Company to work for !

12 February 2020
This company invested in my development within a few months of me being in the business. Hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed and one of the best onboard and training programs I have seen over the +10years I have been in Retail ! Nothing is more reassuring then when you work for No.1 *****
1 August 2020
Driver (Former Employee) - Dublin
unorganised structure . no thought but for themselves in management. Lack of authority enforced leading to misguided staff . very consistent turn over of staff.
Pros
Cons
long hours / back breaking work / No professionalism in management
13 September 2019
Warehouse (Former Employee) - Limerick
This company shouts out all about it cares for employees and that they value every staff member nothing could be further from the truth long hours of back breaking work for poor wages when the chips are down you will be left high and dry to fend for yourself
1 August 2019
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Ireland
Where do I start, the hours are long. You are expected to work more than what they originally tell you in your interview. It's not for people with family at all, that is unless you want to work 6 day weeks all the time. You are encouraged to lie to customers to ensure the deal can be made and I'm telling you this isn't coming from shop level but rather higher management.
When you try to talk about any issues you may have you are told stick it or lump it, constantly threatened with discipline if not hitting targets. Not enough support or training at all.

Only good thing I can say is the commission is not bad and the other sales lads are good craic. The company unfortunately needs new blood as the older ones are dragging down what could honestly be a great company to work for