DFS Furniture Stores

DFS Furniture Stores Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin5 reviews
Weekend work is mandatory which does affect family life, however they do their best to ensure you get the time off you request. The job is secure however there is no advancement opportunities. I really enjoy working there but does feel that i need to further myself professionally.
unorganised structure . no thought but for themselves in management. Lack of authority enforced leading to misguided staff . very consistent turn over of staff.
Pros
Cons
long hours / back breaking work / No professionalism in management
Easy job in terms of workload but management are extremely unprofessional which can make your working day unbearable sometimes. Regularly make inappropriate comments that everyone knows is completely out of order. Everyone is too afraid to confront this behavior and management know this. Money can be good if you sell but some days are very difficult to make sales but management could care less. You either make money or leave. Its as simple as that. A very cold calculating company to work for - they make out they encourage their staff to achieve their best but that was not my experience. Everyone was expendable. So happy I've moved on.
Pros
Bonus when the sales are good
Cons
Toxic culture, oppressive management
Pros
Bonus when the sales are good
Cons
Toxic culture, oppressive management
management don't care about there staff just getting deliveries out.
No life if you have kids. hard graft and back pains.
Pros
overtime always
Cons
never finish early always late home
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DFS Furniture Stores?