DFS Furniture Stores

DFS Furniture Stores Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick3 reviews
This company shouts out all about it cares for employees and that they value every staff member nothing could be further from the truth long hours of back breaking work for poor wages when the chips are down you will be left high and dry to fend for yourself
A typical day at work is rather busy. I learned to communicate with people more. The management there is very professional. The workplace I work in is a great environment and a very friendly place to shop. The hardest part of the job for me is my hours mixing in with college. The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with customers.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
This company is a very fun place to work and you are never left idle in relation to things to do.

It is managed quite well with the harest part being where to send the delivery vans on any given day.

the most enjoyable part of this job is gaining the ability to learn how to deal with the general public and their queries once you relay satisfactory information the phone.

This company has a great working team environment with each employee stepping outside their own roles in order to help each other when they can.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DFS Furniture Stores?