Diesel S.p.A

Diesel S.p.A Employee Reviews

Ireland18 reviews
there's never no work to be done they're prime concern is customer service, employee's will help each other out but it is competitive. It tends to get very busy during holiday periods.
Pros
staff discount on their products
Cons
you don't get to have a breather
Excelente lugar de trabajo y buen ambiente, trabajo en equipo
Easy work keeping the shop tidy. It was over the christmas period so a couple of busy moments. As I was Christmas staff I wasnt given tillwork so the shift can be boring due to the repetitive work and having to look busy when everything was done. Workplace culture was terrible the staff weren't welcoming and very cliquey.
Received a christmas all4one giftcard and invited to the christmas party but didn't attend due to the bad experience.
I was very ill one day in work and i was vomitting i told my manager and she said "either suck it up or u can leave" so i stayed then i got sick again and i cried so she walked back in and told me to leave and i have and never will work there again.
Manager was extreme and very intrusive. Always checking the cctv and preventing staff from basic communication.

Manager was really over the top and didn’t take in consideration of staff and their feelings. Was also very sexist, as the manager only had female workers trained on the till.
diesel clothing was a fun and easy going place to work. the staff were always nice and understanding if you needed time off for study work or personal issues or commitments.
Slightly heavy work, with more physical challenges than mental, relaxed and informal.
good for those who are starting in the job market without academic training.
Pros
easy work
Cons
havy tasks
I have enjoyed my time working in Diesel in the Square, Tallaght. it is quite a small shop and I am very friendly with our return customers. I have gained a vast knowledge of how important customer satisfaction is from my time working there.
Pros
Friendly atmoshpere
Cons
Min wage
The work load can be unfair to the stockroom people as managers would come in and make them do alot of the work when the front of the store was quiet. Despite that the managers and staff were all easy to get along with.
Pros
Friendly staff
Very good job, enjoyed working there very much, sadly it was closed down for renovation. Perfect place, easy to get to and lots of places to have lunch. Staff are nice too.
Pros
Nice place
Cons
: Deliveries and Stockroom; Open the store; Tills; Exchanges and Refunds; Customer Services; Merchandising.
Good job culture, really good workmates.

Not too many custumers per day.
Pros
Good workmates
Cons
not too many custumers
Funnest place EVER to work for... everyones so down to earth.. you get on with your job but still able to conversate with people... as for the managers... absolute gems... really was lookin forward to progressing in the company but i stupidly left for another job! If you get the chance to work with them jump at it... the diesel kinda staff are friends youd have for life
Pros
Discounts, best staff
Cons
Parking 😂
I loved working with Diesel and would go back if asked to. They have a variety of staff young and old with the right people working for the job. There was always a great atmosphere in the shop with the latest music on play in the background. I had a great relationship with my store manager at the time and felt very much part of a team. You got an unreal staff discount for your uniform and family/friends. The only thing I did not like was there approach to customer service. I felt that we had to be seen to be approaching customers within a few seconds of entering the shop and I felt like I was nearly stalking them sometimes. Other than that I highly recommend working for Diesel and their Christmas party was amazing!
Pros
Discount
Cons
Pushy Customer service approach
A customer service based position with pride in the clothing. A successful family run company with a variety of great hard-working staff members.
I enjoyed the customer service aspect to this job. I was trusted to mentor junior members of staff. I learned about the fashion industry and how diverse it is. I learned many useful skills and how to provide excellent customer service.
Pros
Discount on clothing
Cons
Irregular working hours
A fun place to work, especially because I was only part time while in full-time education. My management always were very supportive giving me time off when needed.

Made some friends for life when working here and also grew personally from the two years plus experience, learning a lot about customer service and also the retail industry in general. As I studied business it was interesting to study the theoretical side of customer behavior and even management behavior during the week and then see it in real life at the weekends. Really backed up my learning.

Because we were just on one branch, often decision making was very slow and drawn out. It is also not the sort of company that offers many careers, even when a chance of promotion came up within, while employees were encouraged to apply the process was so drawn out that by the end employees had lost interest and the positions were filled by outsiders.
Cons
Very few chances of advancement
My typical day in Diesel would require me to a approach every customer in store and make sure that they feel well come and if they needed any help that I am approachable. Also my day would included replenishment's of the items which are missing from the floor, and to make sure that the floor is kept to a high standard.

I learned from Diesel how to approach customers accordingly, how to calm down an angry customer, also how be a cashier.

I enjoy working with me co-workers as we all understand the importance of working as a team.

Th hardest part of my job would be dealing with angry customers, as we a re given guidelines to or return policy and I wouldn't have the authority to overwrite them, as then if I couldn't calm down the customer I would ask management for assistance.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making sure that a customer feels that they got value for their money and they leave the shop with a smile, also i enjoy working with my co-workers.
Pros
Discount I recieve
Cons
Iv worked in Diesel four years and I have not been offered a pay rise
I'm currently part time staff in Diesel ltd. I usually get 4 to three days work. When im in work my duties are 100 percent customer service at all times.i also have to do a size scale a PLU check and security tag check i also have to take care of stock room and at all times have a replan done. What i have learned from working with Diesel etc. Communication skills/Team worker/Fast pace sales/fashion styles/Computer skills/Stock control.
The management and co-workers are a great pleasure to work for because there young and we all have a great relationship with each other.

The hardest part of my job is stock control this means every item that comes into diesel i have to scan it and also put the items into the right place and i also have to send an e-mail to head office to say the delivery was perfect no items were missing or damaged.

The most enjoyablepart of my job is working with the public and helping the public with styles and making them look good and feel good in there new style.
Pros
If target is reached for month we get free meal and night out