Dilosk

Dilosk Employee Reviews

Challenging work with potential to input your ideas at all levels. Great culture with regular staff and client events Strong leadership with a wealth of knowledge We work hard but we have fun along the way Good remuneration package Very transparent company with what direction it is going in Potential for large growth with entering new sectors Advice to Management Continue being transparent with your employees and giving them updates on the company. Doing so makes it so this business isn't just a job; it's a significant part of employees' lives that they genuinely care about and want to see succeed.
There is no such thing as a typical day in Dilosk, which in my opinion is the great thing about the Company. Sure there is daily tasks to complete, but there is so much change and growth that something different is going on everyday.
Dynamic company acting as a challenger within the banking industry, suits the more entrepreneurial/dynamic person. Working with some very capable and competent people
Dilosk is a great place to work. Super team spirit. Exposure to all functions of the business. Open door with senior management who take the time to listen to everyone at all levels. Everyone works exceptionally hard but take time to have fun. Different to any Bank I have ever worked for. They are nimble, fast decision makers and recognise high achievers. They live by their values - integrity, respect (for everyone) and trust.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dilosk?
  1. Employee reviews