Dimension Data
Dimension Data Employee Review

Dimension Data - Client Executive

8 April 2016
There are a lot of changes taking place at Dimension Data which are driven by acquisitions of other companies such as Nexus IS. When they acquired Nexus IS, it was clear that Dimension Data was not set up to handle professional services at the level that Nexus was accustomed to. This is causing a great imbalance in delivery and successful execution.

I have learned a great deal of things while at Dimension Data . Biggest area of growth for me are Cisco and our Professional Services/Managed services. These areas excite me as they can heavily impact corporations business objectives.

My manager is an all around good person. He's personable and caring.

I work with a lot of good people around me. People who care about doing good work. That's inspiring to me and helps me drive harder in acquiring new customers.

Hardest part of the job right now is our ability to deliver on the professional sales I'm providing. I'm heavily involved selling services/managed services and we do not have enough resources to timely implement solutions we're selling. This is impacting further sales.

I would have to say that helping existing or new customers become more efficient and effective delivering their company's business objective, is the best part of my job. That's what wakes me up every day.
7 July 2017
Associate Client Manager (Former Employee) - Orlytech
I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member.

The people are nice.