Dimension Data
Dimension Data Employee Review

Dynamic and Productive Culture

6 January 2014
A typical day at work includes filing, handling employee problems/concerns regarding their job, company culture, and their personal problems as well. I also handle other clerical, and administrative task.

I learned that being a Human Resource Assistant is not an easy job. It requires perseverance and a great presence of mind. You have to be a great communicator and mediator between the company and its employees. And as a Human Resource professional, you always have to know the reason behind every new policy, memos, rules, regulations, etc.

DDPH has a great management process, system and team. The Management Team constantly meets to discuss pressing and arising problems, this helps in ensuring that they have solutions to the current problem and solutions for the future problems/concerns as well.

Dimension Data employees were great co-workers. They constantly help you handle the fast-paced culture of the company and make you a competitive employee by challenging you to handle stress effectively and to channel it into a productive way.
Pros
Understanding employers, Employee-centric company
Cons
Job Security, Regularization, Career Advancement
7 July 2017
Associate Client Manager (Former Employee) - Orlytech
I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member.

The people are nice.