Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member.

The people are nice.
I have been here several years and there is not much opportunity to advance for people of color. My managers are not involved in my day to day. In fact I’m ignored most of the time and not included in important job related communications.
Pros
Cons
U will not advace
As a new high school grad I worked as an IT help desk with dimension data. Work was easy but their is no allowance for work life balance especially when I was also caring for my sick mother at the time.
Pros
Easy
Cons
No regards for your private family issues
There is no room to grow. I would not recommend it if you want to grow in your career.you are just an employee number that can be replaced at any moment without warning.
It was good while it lasted but not a career move if you want to develop and move around within the company..
The hours where good with an hour for lunch. But there where no other benefits..
Volvería a trabajar en DD, grato ambiente laboral.
My first day of work my manager sent me links to about 12 websites and said start with this. Of course, each of those websites had hundreds of pages. That was my introduction to the job.
Loved working for this company, Great place to learn, fast paced environment, ample opportunities to grow. you can get exposed to different business functions and regions.
I love working for DD now known as NTT. In my opinion workers are supported. The pay is good and there are plenty of growth opportunities. Everyone is very helpful and always willing to lend a hand or answer your questions. Senior leadership prioritizes the employees as well as the overall business which is rare with most companies. This is probably the best company I've ever worked for in many aspects.
Enjoyed working with Dimension Data. Their culture is excellent and they look after their key employees if performing. Work life balance is ok and they have the necessary systems in place for performance indexes and business update knowledge
il y a un esprit d'équipe et un envirenement du travail agréable
string work environment...great people overall to be a part of. Challenging environment doing business on a global basis with 31 companies merging together under the NTT umbrella in 2019.
Work environment is very lively and excellent professionalism. DD has many clients / projects to support.
Yes, there will be a little stress and it pass by everywhere.
Learned lot of new technologies.
Helped in building connections

very good management

friendly environment

mornings will be busy at job after that enjoyable
Productive and growing environment
Balanced work life balance

Fair management

Good growth prospects

Great infrastructure

Encouraged learning structures
In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future.
I enjoyed working at DD they had open door policy and Manager that I worked with was good person. The environment was vibrant. DD started as a family business before it became big and it was not strange to have family members working for the company.
Overall good experience and culture I feel.salary increment they concern as per the project . They always keep touch with employees if they needed any requirement form the client and they will speak it with client and make it ready for employees.
Great Company
Good Culture

Excellent HR Team and Management

Excellent Employee Tools

Great Benefits

Free Parking

Good onsite facilities

Clean and up to date working environment
I choose not to discuss as I was let go with no explanations after working for this company for over 23 years; experiencing many buy outs/lay offs, I was continually a loyal and dedicated employee..
Cons
Good Work place at client site with good environment.
Leadership skills.

Annual parties of course.

technically learned new things and developed myself for future growth.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.