Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Way to many changes in the Org these past years due Corp changes
The process has changed the way to often without understanding why change is needed. DD is going through a merger and DD team is not in line with our partner company the current plan is non-functional without any true game plan the employees are feeling the pain. Some have been laid off and some are leaving because the place was a great place to work but with all the change the sr. the team is not keeping the lines of communication open and staying true to there words.
Pros
great people
Cons
life balance
deal with large and complex client requirement
Lots of challenging problem to deal with.

The hardest part is to deal with lots of projects but not enough resources.

Work life balance is not ideal
Great workplace culture with opportunities to grow
The company has a great workplace culture with opportunities to grow. Access to numerous valuable online training materials. Proper recognition and appreciation for outstanding contribution to company in terms of upholding company values and contribution to client business.
fun workplace
i learn lots of system and technical finance skills. opportunity for growing are lots. the company is big and willing to give their everyone a chance
Pros
year end function
Cons
normal
excellent
company has so many talented employees in different departments so that they can respond instantly to their client without fail 24*7 .and good working environment.
Overall Good Experience
My time at DD has been overall good. I would however say they are currently going through a period of change - which has led to certrain things many are less happy with
Great Work Environment
I worked for Dimension Data for 1 year. They bought out the company I worked for. We were promised 1 year from the date of the merger, we would be employed. 1 year to the date they started laying people off.50-75 at a time. From what I understand, there are very few left that worked for the company I worked for..
Pros
Great salary and benifits
Cons
Could be laid off any day without warning
internship
it is green technology with green networking system, able to gain new knowledge on IT networking system and security. friendly and team work environment.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
Great company!
DD have been a great company to work for, with the option to work from home and work flexible hours and plenty of opportunity to travel - the IT services industry just isn’t for me!
Good work environment
Good work environment, but would like more room for growth within the company. I enjoyed the people I work with but sometimes I feel like there needs to be more communication between management and employees.
Ein untergehendes Schiff
Das Management ist mehr damit beschäftigt den Mitarbeitern Steine in den Weg zu legen als sich an das zu halten was laut Unternehmenszielen propagiert wird. War vor 8 Jahren ein toller Arbeitsplatz, jetzt bloß die Finger davon lassen.
Cons
Ein Termin beim nächsten Therapeuten ist sicher!
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar
Empresa voltada para o empregado e muito sólida;
Oportunidade de aprendizagem;

Cultura excelente.
Disloyal to employees
I was a truly loyal employee for 5 years. This company has had numerous shifts and leadership changes. The sales team can't sale. I've never worked for a company this struggles again an again to find it's identity....turn over is high and moral is in the trumpster...I hear they laid 100 off this week..stay away!!!
Pros
Cons
Disloyal
Family Orientated
Daily management of client expectations are aligned with company core values. Individualism does not exist as team work forms part of company culture.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Job Security
Empresa dinâmica e moderna
Empresa muito moderna e dinâmica. Profissionais bem selecionados e de excelente nível cultural e de formação acadêmica. Ambiente muito competitivo em todas as áreas, mesmo as fora do escopo comercial. Excelente ambiente para desenvolver o lado empreendedor e desbravador. Respeito mútuo é muito levado a sério.
Pros
Liberdade para trabalhar e gerenciar seu tempo
Cons
Volume de trabalho excessivo
Excellent company to Work
Excellent company to Work. Work environment is great. Manager always appreciate good work. Teamwork, professional environment. Always recommended to work
Productive and fun work place
The DD culture will forever be one of the biggest take away for me.
There is always room for opportunity to grow and develop ones skill by leveraging on the global partner program
Intern
i have done internship at one of the clients of Dimension data. Good company to work for. I had spent very limited time there. Good location. Cant comment on compensation
Challenging and rewarding environment
My time at Dimension Data was great as i learnt alot of new skills and expanded on existing skills. I was challenged and stretched in my role but i was never given or considered for any career advancement as my management did not consider and was not interested in advancing employees. I worked long hours and was always declined my leave, but i delivered some world first in terms of projects on a global scale. My team that i managed was phenomenal and we were not just colleagues but a family and good friends. Rest of the organization was very bureaucratic.
Cons
Long Hours, below market related pay
Arbeit und Kollegen
Die Arbeit im ManagedService ist sehr anspruchsvoll, da die Kalkulationen in diesem Bereich viele Einzelbereiche betreffen welches kalkulatorisch, im Rahmen der Firmenvorgaben einzuhalten sind.
Eine Angebotsabgabe ist gleich zu setzen mit einem Vertrag, daher ist es sehr wichtig alle Eventualitäten vorher abzuwägen (Kostenseite und Gewinn) damit es keine finanzielle Verluste in der Service Bereitstellung gibt
Pros
Sehr homogenes Betriebsklima
Cons
Führungsschwächen im Bereich des oberen Drittel
Good company to work for
Normal working hours and we only go extra mile on month-end

Learn a lot from management

There are internal courses that can be done online

People are very friendly and always willing to assist
Pros
Free Wifi
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.