Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Way to many changes in the Org these past years due Corp changes
The process has changed the way to often without understanding why change is needed. DD is going through a merger and DD team is not in line with our partner company the current plan is non-functional without any true game plan the employees are feeling the pain. Some have been laid off and some are leaving because the place was a great place to work but with all the change the sr. the team is not keeping the lines of communication open and staying true to there words.
Pros
great people
Cons
life balance
productive anf fun at workplace.
Working in Dimensiondata we were never stopped to learn new things abt other process or technologies which would help to learn new things. Management would always be helpfull to learn out of box technologies.
Competitive
Everything at dimension data was standard. From stock taking you can't wait for long. Always be on time on sites. Training available for free for the technicians
Pros
I was happy with the management, my colleagues always share the ideas before we start the project
Cons
No comments
Productive and fun
Hard work, flexible hours and huge opportunity for growth.
If your not happy, the do allow you to move around in the bigger organisation. Options to study further.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Initially solid until realignment and takeover
Fundamentals from a client value perspective continued to motivate Year-Over-Year growth and profit. After realignment and then acquisitions, the new culture fostered unknown employment status for growth, employee development and resulted in downsizing. At one point multiple departures, retirements and demotions from the CEO level and below.
productieve, snelle klantgedreven
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
Work experience
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.
Nice company to work
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
Good
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.
Empresa Boa
Empresa boa! Mas a Gerecia nso3 valoriza o funcionário.
Resumen
Empresa buena para trabajar, ya que consta de buena tecnología
Collaborative and driven
I am a firm believer that in order to achieve success one needs to encourage collaboration amongst teams and ensure that all understand the goal we are working towards. Trust is a very big part of successful teams. I am a driven individual who likes to see results of all the work that is being done, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing that.
Good company
Good atmosphere, nice management good salary package, leaves are as per convenience, good for freshers and also for experienced employees. Hr are cooperative
I had a temporary position as a Receptionist.

A great place to work. Friendly colleagues and a relaxed although busy atmosphere.

There were great benefits, social aspects and great managers.

Thank you DD and NTT!
Productive, Fast Paced, Teamwork
Start of the day reviewing previous day performance, followed by a daily team huddle, and back to back meetings. Collaborative approach and a culture of teamwork.
Working as logistics coordinator was an eye opener for me as I abled to deal with customers in and outside of of the company
I worked as administration officer,then I move logistics coordinator,I worked as RMA coordinator also as receiving and outbound. I did enjoyed working at the company until I got retrenched.
Fun workplace, Happy people
It is fun working here. Flexible time schedule, caring co-workers, and challenging work experiences. Will be one of your favorite employer if you ever have a chance to work here. Highly recommendable.
Productive and fun place to work.
Dimension Data is a really nice company to work for. I was able to work from home as long as I was in close proximity of a major airport. I was able to be on the job site within 24 hours in the lower 48 states.
Overall company is good but unfortunately my team is biased based on religion.
I've been part of 3 different teams in Dimension Data (now NTT global), overall the company is good but my current team is little biased based on religion and favour peoples belonging to a particular region of the country.
Pros
Opportunities are good to learn.
Cons
IJP is little tough.
Friendly environment and flexible hours.
Responsible for providing telephone support to the end-user on hardware, software and network/VPN related problems and provide support remotely through bomgar when required. Responsible for monitoring low complexity network infrastructures, receiving, assigning and coordinating the successful resolution of requests (Incidents, Service Request, Events, and Problems) logged by clients on the relevant monitoring system.
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Pros
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Cons
na
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.