Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member.

The people are nice.
My time at DD has been overall good. I would however say they are currently going through a period of change - which has led to certrain things many are less happy with
I worked for Dimension Data for 1 year. They bought out the company I worked for. We were promised 1 year from the date of the merger, we would be employed. 1 year to the date they started laying people off.50-75 at a time. From what I understand, there are very few left that worked for the company I worked for..
Pros
Great salary and benifits
Cons
Could be laid off any day without warning
it is green technology with green networking system, able to gain new knowledge on IT networking system and security. friendly and team work environment.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
DD have been a great company to work for, with the option to work from home and work flexible hours and plenty of opportunity to travel - the IT services industry just isn’t for me!
Good work environment, but would like more room for growth within the company. I enjoyed the people I work with but sometimes I feel like there needs to be more communication between management and employees.
Das Management ist mehr damit beschäftigt den Mitarbeitern Steine in den Weg zu legen als sich an das zu halten was laut Unternehmenszielen propagiert wird. War vor 8 Jahren ein toller Arbeitsplatz, jetzt bloß die Finger davon lassen.
Cons
Ein Termin beim nächsten Therapeuten ist sicher!
Empresa voltada para o empregado e muito sólida;
Oportunidade de aprendizagem;

Cultura excelente.
I was a truly loyal employee for 5 years. This company has had numerous shifts and leadership changes. The sales team can't sale. I've never worked for a company this struggles again an again to find it's identity....turn over is high and moral is in the trumpster...I hear they laid 100 off this week..stay away!!!
Pros
Cons
Disloyal
Daily management of client expectations are aligned with company core values. Individualism does not exist as team work forms part of company culture.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Job Security
Empresa muito moderna e dinâmica. Profissionais bem selecionados e de excelente nível cultural e de formação acadêmica. Ambiente muito competitivo em todas as áreas, mesmo as fora do escopo comercial. Excelente ambiente para desenvolver o lado empreendedor e desbravador. Respeito mútuo é muito levado a sério.
Pros
Liberdade para trabalhar e gerenciar seu tempo
Cons
Volume de trabalho excessivo
Excellent company to Work. Work environment is great. Manager always appreciate good work. Teamwork, professional environment. Always recommended to work
The DD culture will forever be one of the biggest take away for me.
There is always room for opportunity to grow and develop ones skill by leveraging on the global partner program
i have done internship at one of the clients of Dimension data. Good company to work for. I had spent very limited time there. Good location. Cant comment on compensation
My time at Dimension Data was great as i learnt alot of new skills and expanded on existing skills. I was challenged and stretched in my role but i was never given or considered for any career advancement as my management did not consider and was not interested in advancing employees. I worked long hours and was always declined my leave, but i delivered some world first in terms of projects on a global scale. My team that i managed was phenomenal and we were not just colleagues but a family and good friends. Rest of the organization was very bureaucratic.
Cons
Long Hours, below market related pay
Good health and safety performance was found in this site. Everything was strict and thinked for the people to be safe at work. Full ppe was a priority for everyone.
Die Arbeit im ManagedService ist sehr anspruchsvoll, da die Kalkulationen in diesem Bereich viele Einzelbereiche betreffen welches kalkulatorisch, im Rahmen der Firmenvorgaben einzuhalten sind.
Eine Angebotsabgabe ist gleich zu setzen mit einem Vertrag, daher ist es sehr wichtig alle Eventualitäten vorher abzuwägen (Kostenseite und Gewinn) damit es keine finanzielle Verluste in der Service Bereitstellung gibt
Pros
Sehr homogenes Betriebsklima
Cons
Führungsschwächen im Bereich des oberen Drittel
1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.
2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore.

3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure.

4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects.

5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only
Normal working hours and we only go extra mile on month-end

Learn a lot from management

There are internal courses that can be done online

People are very friendly and always willing to assist
Pros
Free Wifi
근무환경 : 매우 좋은
성장 가능성 : 현재 국내 비즈니스의 약화로 그리 크지는 않음

사내 문화 : 플렉서블하고 Regional Office 가 대단히 협조적이기 때문에 본인이 적극적으로 행동한다면 다양한 경험의 기회가 있음
Pros
유연함, 좋은 동료들
Cons
국내 비즈니스의 정체
learned to grab more information from team members, acquired knowledge to learn new things

hardest part might be running out of time to deploy the application to be delivered

i enjoy myself to be self motivated to get job satisfaction,