Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member. The people are nice.
Ever changing - innovative - good work vibes. Nice office space and location. Technology is heavy component of the workplace. Collaborative work experience
Worked here as a solution architect for 6 years. During this time, I learnt alot beause my team , managers and mentors taught me alot. I was very lucky to have a sales mentor, enterprise architect mentor and a fantastic manager for 4 out of the 6 years as an architect. I had an internal promotion after 2 years. Line management is generally good, but and next level is good. But I've never seen anything done of value by Senior Execs. The cloud business unit was probably the most useless internal mob I ever encountered. They lived in their different world and operated differently. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you got to work with good clients and good interesting projects. When I say good clients, I dont mean ones that price shop you to death or ones that constantly want free consulting. Workpalce culture was good when I was there. When other architects come to DiData, they learnt alot of new stuff through internal governance and the rigorous planning required ahead of deal submission.
Relaxed, fast paced during submission of reports or payroll cut off. I have developed new skills and I have HR experience because of Dimension Data. Culture, bright, friendly and diverse. Hardest part is submitting the final report ensuring that it has the most absolute accuracy and you have left nothing out and that it balances, which always does and dead line always met. The most enjoyable part is after submission, its like you've achieved something great, because the hard work and effort put takes a lot of time and its feels great when you have reached the final part of it and submit.
Dimension Data is an extremely demanding place to work. The expectations put on employees are very high. Because it's a global community, employees are expected to be available at all times, regardless of personal commitments such as looking after children. So that was very challenging. The work was exciting and rewarding at times, but it could be extremely stressful at times.
Configuration of maintenance trouble shooting Cisco ruters and seiths firewalls, access point, cc camera, VPN , security, bpg, point to point access VPN, exchange server.
Dimension Data makes a lot of false promises. The company bought Ceryx and moved all the resources to India. This resulted in 95% of Ceryx being laid off.
Uma empresa de grande porte muito boa de trabalhar e excelentes beneficios.
Pros
Estabilidade
Cons
Nenhum
It is good place to work and learn new technology. Management is good. having good clients for project. Support team and filed team is good for doing any kind of project work.
Just a great company hands down. enjoy the benefits, the character of people. the facilities, the charity work, the diversity, inclusiveness, sustainability. Training programs are awesome too!
Excellent company to work for, they take care of their employees and gives them freedom to express themselves and show initiative and is open to new ideas.
I can go back at any time. I learnt so much about quality management, strategic management. Work environment is very friendly, allowing you to be be your best.
Can learn new technologies and state-of-the-art systems... Fun and enjoyable to work... Friendly staff... A wide range of clients across the globe.....
The is a growth at Dimension Data and i would to recommend people to work at , the culture is respected because I have been there for 9 years but i haven't had a problem with my boss
Pros
Study for free
Cons
paying medical aid 100 percent
Excelente empresa para trabalhar!! Ganhadora do GPTW! Super recomendo!
Great Company, excellent flexibility. Continuous education. great work environment. Good culture. Need to work on being inclusive in various positions.
Bright Future for tech Nice atmosphere Continue to look to be on the cutting edge Has combined with a number of companies to leverage expertise and experience.
Good people opportunities available to excel Pay not great Management pushy HR team supportive incentive remuneration slow too many changes to leadership
Working in Dimensiondata we were never stopped to learn new things abt other process or technologies which would help to learn new things. Management would always be helpfull to learn out of box technologies.
Everything at dimension data was standard. From stock taking you can't wait for long. Always be on time on sites. Training available for free for the technicians
Pros
I was happy with the management, my colleagues always share the ideas before we start the project
Cons
No comments
Hard work, flexible hours and huge opportunity for growth. If your not happy, the do allow you to move around in the bigger organisation. Options to study further.
Pros
free coffee
  1. Employee reviews