Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member. The people are nice.
Fundamentals from a client value perspective continued to motivate Year-Over-Year growth and profit. After realignment and then acquisitions, the new culture fostered unknown employment status for growth, employee development and resulted in downsizing. At one point multiple departures, retirements and demotions from the CEO level and below.
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects. I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
Empresa oferece bons benefícios e bom ambiente de trabalho.
Boas Culturas e ambiente de trabalho; Se preocupa com a com a evolução das carreiras dos funcionários; Excelentes benefícios;
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.
Very nice environment, good facilities and up to date technology A nice environment to be in Can like to work there Mutliple divisions ………………………………………………………………………..
Empresa boa! Mas a Gerecia nso3 valoriza o funcionário.
Empresa buena para trabajar, ya que consta de buena tecnología
I am a firm believer that in order to achieve success one needs to encourage collaboration amongst teams and ensure that all understand the goal we are working towards. Trust is a very big part of successful teams. I am a driven individual who likes to see results of all the work that is being done, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing that.
Good atmosphere, nice management good salary package, leaves are as per convenience, good for freshers and also for experienced employees. Hr are cooperative
would not recommend.Very good culture and fun place to work at. Personal growth is a big problem at iiNet. Money is good.I would not recommend iinet. I am sorry.
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday.
I had a temporary position as a Receptionist. A great place to work. Friendly colleagues and a relaxed although busy atmosphere. There were great benefits, social aspects and great managers. Thank you DD and NTT!
Start of the day reviewing previous day performance, followed by a daily team huddle, and back to back meetings. Collaborative approach and a culture of teamwork.
I worked as administration officer,then I move logistics coordinator,I worked as RMA coordinator also as receiving and outbound. I did enjoyed working at the company until I got retrenched.
It is fun working here. Flexible time schedule, caring co-workers, and challenging work experiences. Will be one of your favorite employer if you ever have a chance to work here. Highly recommendable.
Dimension Data is a really nice company to work for. I was able to work from home as long as I was in close proximity of a major airport. I was able to be on the job site within 24 hours in the lower 48 states.
I've been part of 3 different teams in Dimension Data (now NTT global), overall the company is good but my current team is little biased based on religion and favour peoples belonging to a particular region of the country.
Pros
Opportunities are good to learn.
Cons
IJP is little tough.
  1. Employee reviews