Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Way to many changes in the Org these past years due Corp changes
The process has changed the way to often without understanding why change is needed. DD is going through a merger and DD team is not in line with our partner company the current plan is non-functional without any true game plan the employees are feeling the pain. Some have been laid off and some are leaving because the place was a great place to work but with all the change the sr. the team is not keeping the lines of communication open and staying true to there words.
Pros
great people
Cons
life balance
Productive and Fun place to work!
Good things about Dimension Data ->
Management is good!

Work environment is amazing.

Flexible work from home policy.

Interview process was fast.

Payscale is good too.
Network Consultant at Bank of America.
I am working in Bank of America as Network consultant and working on project basis. I was also a part of Project Management so process and work culture.
Returns Department very unorganized
There is so much work that the RMA department is unorganized and all over the place. They will never be able to catch up. The manager is overwhelmed and the whole department needs to be cleaned up. There is no training. It is a sink or swim mentality. New hires are not given the tools to succeed. Training needs to be given so new hires can have a chance to succeed.
Pros
Overall good company
Cons
No training
To Increase Your Knowledge its right MNC to join
9hrs worktime
i have been working in DD since 4.7 yrs and still enjoying it but due to personal reason i am leaving DD.

I would suggest to all , who wants deep or to enhance knowledge join DD now its NTT group. You will get hand on each and every vendor.

Best Luck...

stick with your work you will get benefits 100% . Management is always help you, if you show your enthusiasm for work.
Currently undergoing integration / Great people / lack of focus
Dimension Data has been purchased by Japanese Telecomm NTT and is currently undergoing integration into that company. Over the last 3 years there have been multiple leaders and as such the overarching strategy is continually changing which makes it difficult to feel as though you are really achieving success.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Lack of consistent strategy and leadership
How it really is
As with most companies like this ,full of empty promises, its not what you know its who your currently sleeping, anyone with a spine to challenge the hypocrisies or if your not in the club you will never progress, and that old chestnut of nepotism is very evident.
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Sehr guter Arbeitgeber, sympathische Vorgesetze, hervorragende Arbeitsplatzkultur, sehr guter Betriebsrat
Pros
Kostenloses Mittagessen BVG Karte
Cons
N.A.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
Good comapny
Easy company to work for. Challenging and fast paced work. Currently merging into NTT, a lot of unknowns at the moment. We will see how it turns out.
Pros
Enviornment
Cons
Unknowns
Dimension Data
The people and culture of DiData is something so unique and hard to find anywhere else. Honestly one of the best companies I've ever worked at. The management are completely ethical and honest and most importantly fair. The people I've worked with are part of an extended family and the thing I loved was that DiData was always open to new ideas and ways to move forward in the industry.
Business Intelligence
Design and developed reports using business intelligence tools that results in a clear and meaningful presentation of data.• Developed robotics bots using UIPATH Automation to automate process which is done using manual involvement.
Empresa muito boa
Trabalhei com uma equipe maravilhosa, sem contar que o ambiente de trabalho é bem tranquilo.
Good people but poor execution
My company was acquired and the post acquisition experience was a disaster. Most everyone from the acquired company was displaced and the customer base took it on the chin...
Pros
Historic Reputation
Cons
M&A abilities
Interesting work helping Dimension Data clients
I was free to create audits and processes that improved client savings substantially. I worked with the Dimension Data billing capture system to standardize billing descriptions across all vendors.
Pros
20 minutes from home
Cons
Not enough vacation time
Great work between Support and Infrastructure teams. Great Management
Working with Dimension Data was great. Management and teams/departments worked extremely well together to solve problems and upgrade IT systems/software as needed for good work flow.
I would give 10 out of 10
It was great priviledge to work with dimension data,because I have learn lots of technical thing over there.
I'm big thankful for my organization.

Pros
Free launches
Great Company
Enjoyed working for the company along with work from home options. Family environment, activities and company functions. Good working atmosphere. Location not the most convenient.
Environnement de travail agréable
Locaux refait à neuf et tout est étudié pour le confort de l'employé,
Mais aucune empathie de la part des managers.

Beaucoup d'activité proposé par la societé.
Pros
Participation
Cons
Ambiance se dégrade de plus en plus
Excellent Company to work with
Head of Operations
Sales, Customer Care, Business Intelligence, and Finance

Strong leadership, goal focused, people first and customer first

BPO industry, call centre operations management

Flexible office hours
Good Place to work
Worked for client Dimension Data a sister concern of NTT Data. Di-Data has developed and maintaining set of applications to manage the Infrastructure Assets that are sold or leased to their customers.
Top zufrieden
sehr guter Arbeitgeber

Vorgesetzte Top
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.