Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Way to many changes in the Org these past years due Corp changes
The process has changed the way to often without understanding why change is needed. DD is going through a merger and DD team is not in line with our partner company the current plan is non-functional without any true game plan the employees are feeling the pain. Some have been laid off and some are leaving because the place was a great place to work but with all the change the sr. the team is not keeping the lines of communication open and staying true to there words.
Pros
great people
Cons
life balance
work life balance
Enjoyed working with different client and different project. I enjoyed the the opportunity to work from home. The work life balance was also something to live for. The hardest part is that is that it was a projectized environment. There was no home once the project is done.
Productive and fun place to work. Very flexible, highly professional managers, supportive management.
Honestly working with Dimension Data (now NTT Global) has been a fantastic journey for the last 1.5 years and every month has a new challenge on various projects. Must recommend all new bees and experienced professional if you want to join a large organization with varied technological projects to work on (DD - now NTT)
Would not recommend
Too much good old boys attitude. Not enough diversity in upper management. No real culture. People have lost integrity in lieu of closing a sale. Customers overpay and company under delivers.
Fun workplace
learning about managing relationship at the workplace.
Daily routine desk bound work with many directors you got to support.

Pretty challenging but is fun n a happy work place to be in.

Bonding with different colleague from different level and different departments. IS A big organization with HQ from the US.

now IS PART OF NTT Group.
Overall good
Management need to acquire more technical resources to deliver the projects for upcoming technologies. Also company must promote flexi hours or work from home facility
good
I have a good expreince in this campany and i have learnt lots of things and good exprience in networking filed and good team working and good management.
DD have fun and free work culture
Dimension Data Ltd is a MNC company have offices in multiple countries across globe . DD provide opportunity to learn more and latest technology. Employee have free hand to acquire knowledge and experience .
Es una excelente empresa para laborar
Es la mejor empresa en la que he estado, tienen muchas prestaciones, las instalaciones muy agradables, sobre todo las personas son muy preparadas y siempre te ayudan en lo que pueden, tienes oportunidad de crecimiento, estabilidad laboral los sueldos son muy buenos
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos y de vida, vales de despensa, fruta, el ambiente de trabajo muy bueno, actividades recreativas cada que logran el objetivo trimestral, cultura de comunicación abierta
Cons
En el caso del área de Finanzas los días de cierre sales muy tarde
Great place to work for
With the global branding with NTT, Dimension Data is a great place to work for.
Pros
great team, decent salary, good work - life balance
Cons
presence in Canadian market is less known
Love my job
I love my job, people we look after are lovely, the best boss ever had
Work work work
I've worked in the Chennai location of Dimension Data and the management was lousy and so was the work culture. People are robots set to do a job and nothing else.
Good Place
The culture of this company is extremely good, everyone is objective driven and it is naturally observed by us. They have been increasing in size ever since..
Good Workplace.
We support the network engineers in their task. I have learned a lot and progress my knowledge in networking. I enjoyed working being a support intern.
Dimension Data has lost its way
With the change in executive management the individual has become unimportant. After 20 years, I have never experienced the organization in a worse position.
really enjoyed my time at Dimension Data
really enjoyed my time at Dimension Data. Loved the people I worked with. Pay and Benefits were very good. He=ad a great working relationship with my boss.
Dinâmica em fazer Cursos oferecidos por ela para crecer em Cultura e Qualidade.
Posso afirmar que a Empresa é boa, está sempre fazendo Cursos, para que a avancem e tenham uma excelente qualidade.
MultiNacional.
Pros
Beneficios ao funcionario
Cons
Poucas reuniões com Chefe imediato.
Bise
People taking advantage to work late and make transport claims, but in the eyes of management they are working hard. I have seen in many occasions, is abusing the system.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No life balance, management are blinded by their "pets".
I learned a lot
I took a contract with DD because it enabled me to use and Learn Enterprise level monitoring software. I worked with people on three continents at all times. I enjoyed the people.
Pros
Learning new software
Cons
Small office
This company is not good in the US
This company is a strong player around the world and especially in South Africa, but they are not good in the US and have closed most of their offices.
Pros
Schedule Flexibility
Cons
Pay and benefits
Fun place
I worked for America Online which was located at Dimension Date. We provided Americans with internet access, if they failed to pay we would cut off their connections and they would then have to make payment arrangements with us to get connected again.
Workplace culture was the best about the company as we worked night shift and there was always a buzz at night.

The hardest part about the job was when clients called and they would swear at us because we cut off their internet access.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Long awkward hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.