Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

I worked for 2 years at Dimension Data as Associate Client Manager. I really enjoyed the dynamic environnement and the management very close the team member. The people are nice.
Responsible for providing telephone support to the end-user on hardware, software and network/VPN related problems and provide support remotely through bomgar when required. Responsible for monitoring low complexity network infrastructures, receiving, assigning and coordinating the successful resolution of requests (Incidents, Service Request, Events, and Problems) logged by clients on the relevant monitoring system.
Pros
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Cons
na
Good work experience. Good management. Clearly defined scope for market targets. Decent salary and benefits. Good culture. Room for growth and excellent training program.
This is a great place to work, very demanding from a time perspective and a lot of travel. However the compensation and rewards were always fair and many former co-workers are considered family.
Fast paced work environment with excellent chances of learning new skill sets. Management provides a lot of opportunities to scale up in diverse skill sets.
Work culture. good platform for learning new things. Salary hike is horrible. Hiring unskilled managers. Management of work is very hard. Employee can enjoy a day.
Fast paced IT Tech Company servicing SA's largest Corporate Clients with our end to end services from Infrastructure to software development to rolling out these services to clients.
Contract ended and no alternate contract was offered causing me to find an alternate agency to place me in another contract. Enjoyed working with dimension data
Exciting company with lots of growth int the field. Moved on from the company due to post graduation. Great management and skills that could be beneficial for Networking fields.
Great work place with emphasis on personal growth and development. Good company values Excellent learning school as the company thrives on established business processes. Global footprint.
I enjoyed my challenging time at DiData. Great people, great tech and fun to work with. My boss treated me very well and my sponsors always were engaged with our business outcomes.
Dimension Data is a dynamic company and a great place to learn and grow. Dimension data allows for a great work hard play hard culture which encourages employees to be committed and enthusiastic about their work and deliver great results
You can learn about different technologies and products. Work culture is good and management is supportive and cooperative. I have learned and certified different technologies and worked for many customers and handled projects as a SPOC.
Stress, et mauvaise paie; Soucis d'heure supplémentaires...
Pros
Tickets Restau
Cons
Mauvais Management
Passing information in and around the office speaking to colleagues. Helping keep the office clean taking request from colleagues. Also going on a working site and helping.
Great company to work for and they do invest in there employers. You work hard but make time to spend time for team building. Culture is greated and all stand as one
I would like to work again at Dimensions Data and they need to cancel all contacts because they don't do job properly .Working at DD i have experienced lot of things you are taught to communicate with clients and there is a open door policy when you have a problem or an advice you're welcome
Pros: Nice Package and good exposure. Cons: Racial bias. No value for the talent just only for the race. Overall good place to work can learn a lot.
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday
Empresa excelente para trabalhar mas deixou a desejar a gestão que estava a frente do projeto.
Pros
Excelentes benefícios
Cons
Péssima gestão
  1. Employee reviews