Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Luanda

Luanda1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I would start work very early due to avoiding traffic, I would do the morning health checks, read e-mails, check my calendar for any scheduled meetings, prioritize the incidents and requests from clients, check up on the technicians assign the various projects to each technician.

I learned to be very patient and very tolerable, to my co-workers and clients, due to language and culture barriers.

I also learned that with proper communication most discrepancies can be resolved.

I also learned to be a hands-on employee, meaning, that if certain skills was needed in another area, besides Service Desk duty, I would gladly assist and learn new skills, such as working in the Data Centre.

Management have always been very supportive, understand and always gave room to grow for more opportunities.

Hardest part was learning a new culture in the working environment within a different country, but it has opened up my mind and eyes to so many learning opportunities.

I not only grew within my skills but as a person.
Pros
Free breakfast and flexibility
Cons
working on some public holidays and weekends