Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Perth WA1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Enjoyable project work but there are management issues!
I enjoyed carrying out the project work, which had me travelling locally to client sites. I was working with remote engineers, some who were in other states/ or even countries, and they were all great to get along with and knowledgeable and helpful. When not carrying out project work, I was in the local office, either preparing for upcoming projects or online training. I was also sent to many vendor training/ and presentations. The other engineers in the office were great to work with, and friendly, so we all frequently spoke to one another while in the office.

There are managerial problems, even to the extent where staff members are bullied.

Working hours became increasingly long, with many out of hours working weekend.

The office is dull, and depressing.

Not enough support is offered to the Engineers, not locally in the office anyway.

Engineers are overworked and over utilised, with very little appreciation for the work that they do.

The office and the work slowly drained the life out of me, and other Engineers!

After leaving the company, I had very little confidence left due to the managements feedback to my work (all of which was praised by the Project Managers!). I have spoken to other Engineers while working for this company, and since leaving, who have all experienced the same. This really needs to be reviewed.
Pros
Great project work, Latest technology exposure, good salary.
Cons
Poor management, bullying, overworked with no appreciation. No work life balance!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.
Dimension Data Reviews by Job Title