Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Worked here as a solution architect for 6 years. During this time, I learnt alot beause my team , managers and mentors taught me alot. I was very lucky to have a sales mentor, enterprise architect mentor and a fantastic manager for 4 out of the 6 years as an architect. I had an internal promotion after 2 years. Line management is generally good, but and next level is good. But I've never seen anything done of value by Senior Execs. The cloud business unit was probably the most useless internal mob I ever encountered. They lived in their different world and operated differently. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you got to work with good clients and good interesting projects. When I say good clients, I dont mean ones that price shop you to death or ones that constantly want free consulting. Workpalce culture was good when I was there. When other architects come to DiData, they learnt alot of new stuff through internal governance and the rigorous planning required ahead of deal submission.
Honestly working with Dimension Data (now NTT Global) has been a fantastic journey for the last 1.5 years and every month has a new challenge on various projects. Must recommend all new bees and experienced professional if you want to join a large organization with varied technological projects to work on (DD - now NTT)
Pretty nice place pretty nice people. Seemingly a culture that promotes from within. Good employees and some super talent. Good luck with this company, they have a lot to offer.
DD is a rewarding and fun company to work for. the staff are young, vibrant and well trained. If you are prepared to put in the work at DD you will be rewarded well.
Management & leadership is good. Good work environment. Growth is slow. Good company to work with. Had a good experience.
I learnt so much in my time of employment. I had great co-workers and there was a new challenge every day. The culture was fantastic
Pros
Great location
Cons
No suitable opportunity
Great company to work for. Best workmates ever. Very supportive company. It helps the employees to maintain an excellent work and life balance.
Pros
Complementary lunches and work from home facilities
Cons
Old school
I would recommend to anyone. I had a great time working in DD, positive and smart people. I'd go back if an opportunity came up
Pros
Professional, Ethical and Smary
Cons
None really
Good Place to Work, Lots of learning Scope, we can always learn about the new technologies and new products, helpful colleagues, friendly management
Amazing co-workers and encouraging staff. Quite sociable and encourage work/life balance.
Dimension Data is a great organisation. A very successful organisation. Integration and company mergers could have been better. Management is slowing improving and being integrated. If you work hard and are successful it is a great company.
Pros
qualified leads, good salary and commisions
Cons
Company merger not done well
start my day with a cofee meetings escalations awesome- i love it i have learnt a lot but i will learn a lot more and keep applying in my future roles. hardest part - When it gets reactive - we have to try to keep things above the line. Enjoyable part--every day is different .
Pros
People, My team, My Manager and My Company which I work for
Cons
I need to start loving the 9.00 meetings - its my cofee time but i am trying to juggle around