Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Fleet

Fleet21 reviews
Dimension Data is a good company to work for with excellent facilities and the People.

The Salary and holiday/health package is also very good

Management communication could be better
Pros
The People
Cons
Training
Great Company
Good Culture

Excellent HR Team and Management

Excellent Employee Tools

Great Benefits

Free Parking

Good onsite facilities

Clean and up to date working environment
I had a temporary position as a Receptionist.

A great place to work. Friendly colleagues and a relaxed although busy atmosphere.

There were great benefits, social aspects and great managers.

Thank you DD and NTT!
Dimension Data was a great place to work. The workplace culture was very friendly with a diverse range of ages working in the teams. Very busy working environment and had a constant workload. Never a dull day !! We were able to work remotely should the need arise, which is a great benefit. They constantly train their staff and the managers were very hands on and approachable. They like to team build which is great in this day and age and there is always internal opportunities to move around.
Every day was different and there were always new challenges to be overcome. I worked with a dedicated team of people who always got the job done on time.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Long Hours
When I worked for Dimension Data the ethos was work hard play hard.

It is a good company to work for as they genuinely care about the staff and provided good benefits to loyal staff members.

Unlike other organisations I have worked for they are good communicators and keep staff up to date on a regular basis. There are many long-serving employees.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Sometimes long hours dependent on role
Great people, good environment. Opportunities to learn and to get involved. Complex global structure and going through a lot of change at present. Recommended.
Great place to work. People are great environment is nice and it has an onsite restaurant
The oppertunities are there if you desire to better yourself and career
was good to begin with, but when moving departments after 8 years did receive the welcome i should of done or the support. felt pushed out, not good management at all. HR leaves something to the imagination. But the previous 8 years i gave them in my own department of sales processing was wonderful
Pros
hours
Cons
management
Nearly everyone walks round with a smile really nice location to work, no training but staff train instead, great company to work for, I recommend...
Pros
Great Canteen
Cons
Team leadert falls asleep during meetings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
working closely with account managers to build quotes and process orders when they came in.
I learned how to use SAP.

Direct management was very poor.

Very enjoyable working environment due to colleagues.
Pros
subsidised canteen
Cons
no holiday at month ends
Lacking leadership strategy and innovation - good people but lagging behind in many aspects. People and spread sheet driven rather than systemic
DD is a great place to work as it provides multiple opportunities for growth. There are as with any co. ups and downs but it's up to you to make the best of it.
This was my first exposure to IT in the work place. I learnt not only more about IT but how an IT Company operates in the real world
Exposure to many different aspects of the company, with a give and take attitude. Busy periods can mean long hours, the learning never stops.

Management are tough but fair and supportive where required.
Dimension Data is one of the best companies I have worked for, typical days were never the same as you were always dealing with new queries. The opportunity to take part on Harvard online learning was exceptional, the management and co-workers are all extremely supportive and helpful. The most enjoyable part was learning new and exciting things and knowing that every day you learnt something new. It was hard to adapt to new systems, but that's all part and parcel of the journey
Pros
Dress down Fridays and social occasions
Cons
Long hours somtimes towards month end
I worked here for a week for a placement during school for work experience just learning more about networks and how they are run and how difficult it actually is. I was surprised by the amount of planning is required and the amount of technology used.
A 'marmite' company! you either love or hate them!
The company is not wonderful at looking after its employee's and in some cases customers.

The hardest part of the job was to obtain the backing and understanding from most senior management for changes that you wanted to carry out for the customer or solutions that you thought could bring additional revenue to the company.

My co-workers were good but often felt as I did.
Pros
Work flexibility
Cons
Senior Management and work ethics
good company, great people, good culture, getting better all the time, with continued forward learning and looking on lessons learnt, large parent company behind the scenes making sure everything is kept in order.
i found he company very good.
i met very nice people there and a helpful management team.

I have improved my personal skills and my team working skills.

the only hard part of the job was when i had to cover a person for a different role
This is the best company I've ever worked for.
I am not willing to keep writing on this.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.