Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

Way to many changes in the Org these past years due Corp changes
The process has changed the way to often without understanding why change is needed. DD is going through a merger and DD team is not in line with our partner company the current plan is non-functional without any true game plan the employees are feeling the pain. Some have been laid off and some are leaving because the place was a great place to work but with all the change the sr. the team is not keeping the lines of communication open and staying true to there words.
Pros
great people
Cons
life balance
Productive company with a well work life balance
DD was one of the best companies I've worked for. They offer great work life balance as well as advancing through the company. The most enjoyable aspects of working with DD was the interactions I had with my peers and vendor relationships.
lots to do
heavy on middle management, no advancement for true skilled workers, kiss butt to get ahead sort of thing, watch your back, folks will tear you up to look better
Pros
catered lunches
Cons
everything else
Productive challenging place to work at
Environment where you are always challenged to bring your best effort to the organization.

Great group of people that boost confidence and moral.

Family oriented great work life balance.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.