Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Framingham, MA

Upbeat and friendly
Service Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MA6 January 2018
Co-workers and managers work together in a fast paced environment to ensure high quality customer care. Everyone there helps each other out and its a fun group to work with.
Great on the job training
WAN Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MA17 October 2017
While working at Dimension Data I gained invaluable on the job skills as a Network Field technician. The network team was committed to developing the skills of its employees.
Over worked, never enough people to perform required functions of the job,
Global Support Center Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MA16 February 2017
Always required to be available 7/24/365 with out compensation to match the hours worked. Work days wee very hectic being pulled into many difficult situations.
Pros
Clean enviroment
Cons
Management out of touch with the work load placed on it's employees.
Service Request Operator (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MA3 November 2016
Dimension Data was a good place to work until financial difficulties hit the Company. Company wide financial problems then facilitated mass lay offs and outsourcing.
Pros
Dimension Data accomodated my schedule when I needed to handle family matters ect...
Cons
Company wide financial problems facilitated mass lay offs and outsourcing.
Sr. Contract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MA10 February 2014
This company is on the cutting edge of innovation, rewards creativity and hard work,
Pretty good place
Service Desk Associate / Operator (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MA1 July 2013
Not too bad hard working overnights but it has its benefits. I would prefer a normal work schedule at this time in my life due to family related issues.
Pros
Work with people all over the world
Cons
There are a few things but I can discuss it later
loved the job, just not the stressful environment.
Service Request Owner (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MA12 December 2012
I learned a lot during my time at Didata, I became ITIL aware, more process driven, and what my limits are as far as a workload goes. The hardest part of the job was when we lost a few agents and they never filled the positions and the workload tripled immediately. Also, being 30 and having to ask to use the restroom was ridiculous. Most of my colleagues were fantastic to work with, but there was no team mentality. Almost everyone works independently of each other and are encouraged to work together to succeed as a group. Rather than working together, people will throw any of their colleagues under the proverbial bus if it will put them in a better light, regardless of the situation or it's consequences.
Pros
every wednesday there are free bagels and lunch, free gym on site, paid vacation
Cons
micromanagement, team environment not encouraged.
Service based company
Service Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MA16 August 2012
Solid place to gain technical knowledge, while simultaneously developing customer service skills. Multitude/variety of issues are provided daily, making for an entertaining area office to work in.

Strict, but manageable managers. As long as you handle your work, you won't have any issues to deal with.