Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Santa Clara, CA

Great management and workplace culture
Throughout my time at Dimension Data I felt respected and had constant support from my team and management. The company would routinely have outings for all of its employees which would allow us to deflate and get to know our fellow colleagues. My day consisted of touching base with not only my clients but also my team to update them on any improvements or suggestions I had to better the environments. Coming from a start up and joining the Dimension Data team I did find it a challenge acclimating myself to the additional protocols in place. Overall my tenure at Dimension Data was fulfilling and gave me the opportunity to find my passion in the field of systems engineering.
Pros
Casual environment, collaberative teams
Cons
Few learning options for technical positions.
I learned a lot
I took a contract with DD because it enabled me to use and Learn Enterprise level monitoring software. I worked with people on three continents at all times. I enjoyed the people.
Pros
Learning new software
Cons
Small office
Company culture is horrible
Never worked in such a company in the past - managers are rude to employees, and nobody takes his/her job seriously. Ironically, pay was not that bad.
a terrible place to work. Managers are not reasonable
poor organization culture. Not family friendly. not healthy competition. People from Australia is managing this company and they really don't know what's going on locally and mess up the whole team here.
Pros
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.