Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Fun place
Great place to work for,team work is there, i enjoyed working there, just had to leave as i was not permanent, I can recommend people to apply in this company
Cons
Normal hours
Productive and exciting
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday
Fun place
I worked for America Online which was located at Dimension Date. We provided Americans with internet access, if they failed to pay we would cut off their connections and they would then have to make payment arrangements with us to get connected again.
Workplace culture was the best about the company as we worked night shift and there was always a buzz at night.

The hardest part about the job was when clients called and they would swear at us because we cut off their internet access.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Long awkward hours
Productive and fun to work for
As much as we worked night shifts from 19:00 to 1 Am in the morning it was also a very inspiring team where by we never stopped to motivate one another.
stricked place to work in
Enjoyed the work however the human culture amongs the staff was not present. Management worked very well with their staff members and motivated us to grow
Pros
family days
Fun place to work
I didn't spend much time at Dimension Data. Being office bound is not my cup of tea. I did learn a lot about I.T. but that's as far as it goes. It was a nice place to work though.
Good opportunities
I loved working for dimension data. Loved my colleagues. Good environment to grow. Always had the enployees interest at heart. Management always had the colleagues best interest.
Pros
Free lunches
Productive place
a great place to learn and work , positive team players , gained alot of experience here , management helped keep team on top of targets
Pros
fun place
Cons
shift work
Productive fun place
Welcoming and nice enviroment to work in
also learned a lot about proving excellent service, the hardest part is working shifts,and also working during holidays and weekends with no stable transportation during late shifts.
Pros
incentives according to perfomance
Cons
shift work
Work stringent environment but really fun
A fun environment to work in overall, with its expected ups and downs just like any job you get into.
Pros
Extremely fun environment
productive
Assisting with Modems and how to use Internet.Assisting with connecting Modems and assisting on how to navigate the internet
Pros
Cons
Long Hours