Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews for Intern

i have done internship at one of the clients of Dimension data. Good company to work for. I had spent very limited time there. Good location. Cant comment on compensation
I had a really nice internship at Dimension Data and learnt many new skills. Made many friends and new connections. Loved the workplace culture and would love to go back and work here in the future.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Unpaid Internship
This is an amazing company that provides loads of opportunities. It is a friendly work place and also has a lot of challenges to face. These challenges however, makes you stronger and makes things easier as you successfully overcome them and as you go along.
> I had been an intern on this company > What we do is we verify the serial numbers of equipments, such as routers, switches, IP phones etc > We learned the basics of networking > The management took good care of us even if we are not a regular employee
Pros
free coffee
This was the organization which provide me An excellent internship program. They gave me an idea of how the corporate world is and how to adapt to that world. A great organization to work for.
Pros
You get to learn a lot